• Uncle Liam

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Tom the Turkey

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't even get a vote on a drama queen poll *sniffles*

Nice try, Poco ;) . However, how until you:
A. stay stuck in the same post for two weeks and wait for others to beg you to return
B. post a bigass picture in your signature that has everyone complaining, start a thread on whether you should change it, then announce you've changed it - to yet another bigass picture
C. insist that MORRISSEY READS YOUR POSTS! and follows your advice intently
you haven't got a chance :D .

I voted for MR. C., by the way :) .

^ LMAO!
hella funny recap of the nominee-winning drama of some our most infamous drama queens in here (esp. the UL one)

(would have liked to have seen your characterization of the queenX2, as well :rolleyes: )

^ LMAO!
hella funny recap of the nominee-winning drama of some our most infamous drama queens in here (esp. the UL one)
(would have liked to have seen your characterization of the queenX2, as well :rolleyes: )

You lost me there, perhaps you could fill me in? As I'm relatively new I don't actually know some of these people, or I know them but don't know what they've done to qualify :) .

Gee...in this vote it has nothing to do with the another meaning.:D

yeah, i see where you are going with this.... but to me there are several slang meanings, some of which have just very subtle differences in nuance. for example, not all of these flamboyant drama providers are gay! :eek:

After having real drama of Rant of the Year, still we have to decide remaining two.

Drama Queen of the Year is also dead heat:
dazzak, Reggie and Morrissey are fighting for your vote.

any of the volunteer campaign managers are all welcome!:D

i voted dazzak...he is also the most paranoid, thinking everyone is homophobic.

I had to vote for Reggie for starting a new site and calling it a country club, whereas this is a homeless shelter (or whatever, I'm not looking for the post) but Dazzak probably deserves to win.

Also, Kewpie, you know I don't participate in these things much, but if I did, I would have nominated Drew for his posts about the chatroom. Drew wouldn't appreciate the nomination though. He takes his drama seriously. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Dave, but I haven't read any posts by Drew in last six months.
There're less than 1/3 of registered members come this site regularly, sadly Drew no longer comes here.

Even this site is a homeless shelter, it has almost 10 years' history which Reggie's new site won't be able to catch up with.;)

Even this site is a homeless shelter, it has almost 10 years' history

I like it here. It's nice. :)

picture032hetqhe4.jpg

Last edited:
OK, another bump!

Nearly 60 people voted Rant of the Year, you can do better than that!!
If you haven't voted yet, please vote.
vote close 8pm tonight.

In case you aren't sure what's the fuss about these polls, you can read each nominees' posts when you click "Members" on top which lead the link to posts.:D

*special mention to Morrissey's rant:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=60548

:D

Wohooooo I've voted for chica!! :D

Back
Top Bottom