Billie Eilish and Finneas win first Oscar for “No Time To Die” (nod to Johnny in acceptance speech)

Tiny Tim passed away too young…
Have you heard his cover of People Are Strange?

didn’t know he did that one, lol had a listen, thanks.

I seen him perform once in the early 90’s, met him after the show, etc. Was really great.

Last edited:

thanks, I enjoyed that. And now I get a better picture and idea of Johnny’s involvement in the song, it’s hard to tell from just listening to the song on its own.
But as far as arranging goes, I think Zimmer played a larger role in that dept, of course, with the orchestra. That’s not to say that Johnny didn’t influence the way the song ended up.

He's about to play some UK shows in a couple of days, so I presume he's getting ready for that?
That hardly seems more exciting than the Oscars, we have these things called planes, they can get you to and from places fairly quickly

That hardly seems more exciting than the Oscars, we have these things called planes, they can get you to and from places fairly quickly
If you want to see Johnny play with Billie Eilish, they played together at the Brit Awards. You can enjoy their performance here:

Then you saw the reasons
Is it entirely because of the Morrissey open letter diabolical? I haven’t seen all the stuff you’ve posted on other threads but I’ve seen enough.

Is it entirely because of the Morrissey open letter diabolical? I haven’t seen all the stuff you’ve posted on other threads but I’ve seen enough.
No, it was before that. His sly digs in interviews, the way he treats his fans on twitter, his meltdown over Rick Astley and Blossoms and then the response to the open letter, more interviews about it, etc. He just seems like a total twat. I was a fan before that but I also mentioned here that a friend of mine told me he was a total twat a long time ago and I said well he doesn't seem to be and she was totally right

no matter his input on the song its still in the top 5 worst bond songs.

If you want to see Johnny play with Billie Eilish, they played together at the Brit Awards. You can enjoy their performance here:

Lol, love these modern acts that are teenagers or in their 20’s, that mimic a vocal style that tries to convey an emotion and wisdom beyond their years. Bad imitations of what a jazz, blues or soul singer ‘sounds like’.
Just as bad as male acts from the 90’s on with their ‘masculine’ yarl.

It’s hard to stomach, or take seriously. Clowns.

Nobody in the UK has cared about the Oscars since the 70s. We watch when our Ricky is on it, giving it some class. Thats ir.
The show is a joke to most of us, especially now its a BLM version. Big Willie Cuck. the best actor. It's a joke .
But in terms of the Bond song, its no S Bassey, but its ok . Johnny did well

Back
Top Bottom