America I love ya......not

Falling.

No one to catch you.

fishing_troll.gif

Move it along, folks. Don't bite that worm.

That thing looks scary!

I don't expect anyone do to anything.
All i'm saying is that,for me,travelling abroad is one of the best things you can do in life
but it depends on your priorities.

Fair enough. Where have you travelled to?

What US cities have you been to, Scarlett?
What other US destinations have you been to?

I'm just wonder if you say you don't like places like Boston, Atlanta, Miami, DC, Las Vegas, LA, San Fran, San Diego, Seattle, Portland, Denver, New Orleans, Honalulu, Detroit, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Nashville, Phoenix or any of the small towns, the mountains, the lakes, the oceans.. et cetera but have never been there don't you think that is presumptuous?

I think there are far too many provicincial people in the US. People that not only don't leave the country, they don't ever go more than 100 miles from where they grow up.

I don't think America is the world. I think America is so big that for many people it's their own world and they don't care that they are not seeing anything outside of their little tide pool.

From my travels I have found that it doesn't really matter where you go, you will always find people that are good company and a pleasure to meet and also people who are assholes and if they were trampled by elephants you'd probably say "Good riddance."

If you don't like America or it's people but don't actually know them are you really any different than them?

Irony is Scarlet hates the USA so much, but this site is based in Santa Monica, USA.

Oh c'mon guys; lay off Scarlet a little bit...
I have visited America quite a lot; and i really like the country and the people. I have quite a few american friends, and have had a american girlfriend. Although, it does disapoint me that sometimes the people give off the arrogant impression "Oh the rest of the world is insignificant".

I have visited America quite a lot; and i really like the country and the people. I have quite a few american friends, and have had a american girlfriend. Although, it does disapoint me that sometimes the people give off the arrogant impression "Oh the rest of the world is insignificant".

Have you seen what she's posted? She's called Americans fat, rude, inconsiderate, selfish, and idiots, just to name a few. Why should we be kind to her when she has extended us no kindness?

But she uses this site, and it's American-based, and she hates America.

I was more referring to the fact Kewpie said, "Irony is..."

That aside, there are two definitions of irony:

1. A means of expression which suggests a different, usually humorous or angry, meaning for the words used.

2. A situation in which something which was intended to have a particular result has the opposite or a very different result.

I assume you are pertaining to definition two, but you are confused. Take it up with the Oxford Dictionary.

This one can be filed under 'humorous coincidence".

Are you both American by any chance? :)

I was more referring to the fact Kewpie said, "Irony is..."

That aside, there are two definitions of irony:

1. A means of expression which suggests a different, usually humorous or angry, meaning for the words used.

2. A situation in which something which was intended to have a particular result has the opposite or a very different result.

I assume you are pertaining to definition two, but you are confused. Take it up with the Oxford Dictionary.

This one can be filed under 'humorous coincidence".

Are you both American by any chance? :)

You're wasting your time, Kewpie isn't even American so you can back off.

:confused:

Do you understand that she really means it?

Most of people who don't live in the States have ambivalent feelings towards USA.
However, at least they make effort to embrace the positive things about the country.

Tags
bloody stool british and disagree crusty hemmorhoid fix your rotten teeth is she an idiot or what? mr tag be watchin' preggers is right scarlet = cunting cunt scarlet=failure sean hannity's america shove your hamburgers! trannies <3 santa monica trannies hate america usa! we don't like you either witless cur yawn
Back
Top Bottom