A Petition To Keep Kangaroo Courts Off M-Solo

Sorry, but can inform me exactly what my own personal agenda was here?:confused:

Jukebox Jury

Sorry , I can't .
Only you know your motivations and/or intents ;)

Sorry, but can inform me exactly what my own personal agenda was here?:confused:

Jukebox Jury

Yes, a ridiculous attempt to belittle someone else's post! I know it's not a democratic site, we all know davidt loves the controversy kewpie creates, that's why he does nowt about her. As long as he aint getting it in the neck personally he's happy to let his rubbin' rag take it, so if you really want to defend her do it in the 'kangaroo court' thread.
Look at your post again & ask yourself how many of those persecuted groups kewpie comes under? I dunno if she's from Singapore but the rest of those groups were part of the nazi holocaust & you should be ashamed of yourself for inferring such!
No one here is suggesting she should be gassed, or even banned from here!

love

Grim
P.s. are you pissed?

Sorry , I can't .
Only you know your motivations and/or intents ;)

Well if you can't inform me as to what they are, why suggest there was an ulterior motive?:confused:
I just accessed this site in the morning and thought 'what is with this witch hunt'? Not that I am calling any one a witch.

Jukebox Jury

Well if you can't inform me as to what they are, why suggest there was an ulterior motive?:confused:
I just accessed this site in the morning and thought 'what is with this witch hunt'? Not that I am calling any one a witch.

Jukebox Jury

custom-book-wicca-1c.jpg

I owe you absolutely no explanation for anything i have posted and really can't understand why you feel as though i do :rolleyes:

I owe you absolutely no explanation for anything i have posted and really can't understand why you feel as though i do :rolleyes:

My apologies, I assumed this was a discussion board. You made a comment, I asked if you could expand it a little more. But don't worry, it's not compulsory, I can live without you having to do so. :rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

My apologies, I assumed this was a discussion board. You made a comment, I asked if you could expand it a little more. But don't worry, it's not compulsory, I can live without you having to do so. :rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

I did expand on my comment but it wasn't good enough for you , then someone else summed it all up very well (Grim) , so i had nothing more to add to what had already been said :sick:

It just makes the users of this site look....... not very nice:(

I can't remember the exact quote, but I'm sure you will get the drift.....

First they came for the Jews but no one said anything
then they came for the gypsies but no one said anything
then they came for the homosexuals but no one said anything
then they came for the disabled but no one said anything
then they came for manchester united fans but no one said anything
then they came for me...... but there was no one else around to help.....

Jukebox Jury

Who will be there for you when the Kempeitai come for you?

Robby?

what's a rubbin' rag? wait, I just got an image.

It's an old saying, I'm talking to the engine driver not his rubbin' rag!

See th'example below...

72369702.lewsyRR8.CRW_6842a_web.jpg

& on the same vein

I'm talking to the organ grinder norris monkey...

472387323_a11c11ff75.jpg

Ergo DT = th'Engine driver/th'Organ grinder

love

Grim

I agree. Can't they just dress up and whack the shit out of each other in a dungeon, just like everybody else?

custom-book-wicca-1c.jpg

Jukebox Jury

I did expand on my comment but it wasn't good enough for you , then someone else summed it all up very well (Grim) , so i had nothing more to add to what had already been said :sick:

jukebox jury is good at discussions.

except when he puts you "on ignore" for having a discussion with him.

It's an old saying, I'm talking to the engine driver not his rubbin' rag!

See th'example below...

72369702.lewsyRR8.CRW_6842a_web.jpg

& on the same vein

I'm talking to the organ grinder norris monkey...

472387323_a11c11ff75.jpg

Ergo DT = th'Engine driver/th'Organ grinder

love

Grim

I see. You were using the colloquial vernacular lingo there. :guitar:

Originally Posted by HIM

Well I like having discussions with people who actually have something to say rather than entertaining trolls, pedants, snipers, or those who simply have nothing better to do to occupy their time, repeat the same old comments or have nothing to offer intelligently. Take your pick as to which one/s you are catagorised at. But no need to let me know, I'm really not bothered. Really.

Jukebox Jury

Originally Posted by HIM

Well I like having discussions with people who actually have something to say rather than entertaining trolls, pedants, snipers, or those who simply have nothing better to do to occupy their time, repeat the same old comments or have nothing to offer intelligently. Take your pick as to which one/s you are catagorised at. But no need to let me know, I'm really not bothered. Really.

Jukebox Jury

I think that would make a great Poll! :D

love

Grim
P.s. make sure it's multiple voting though!

Back
Top Bottom