McCane's Losing It!! I REALLY HATE THIS GUY !!

WHAT A TOTAL FREAKAZOID! HE'S SUCH AN ASS AND SO FULL OF RAGE AND ANGER INSIDE, HE JUST SNAPPED AT THE MOD, AND HE KEEPS MAKING THESE AWFUL SOUNDS LIKE A BEAST... HE WILL NEED TO BE PUT UNDER SUICIDE WATCH WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER!!! CAUSE HE'S GOING DOWN!! :guitar:

The-End-is-Near--48312.jpg

Last edited:
It's creepy, I'm not even paying attention to what comes out of his mouth (cause it's all lies and BS) too busy looking at his exessive blinking and all his other freaky facial movements ...

I loved his pitch to Americans for a Palin presidency... Lol So Empty!

A Palin Presidency would be like a PTA meeting on Acid.

"Ok, americans do you have your Moose Hat and Hunting Rifles, cause we're going snipe hunting"

If I were to start kicking McCain, I wouldn't be able to stop until I were pulled off of him. Horrible man. Horrible.

McCain is winning...at least he was strong at first and Obama missed some key opportunities to lay it on him...on attack ads and the terrorist claims by Palin/McCain. McCain misled the public and Obama let him do it!!!!

Obama is kindsfda pissing me off by not being strong enough in this debate.

And he needs to stop laughing at McCain.

Cnn has the tracking chart on their network and mccain is doing well with their small sample of swing voters. it's so small that it's hard to be accurate..but still, the past debates always favored Obama. I think the "who won the debate" poll will show a draw...or a win for McCain.

---
WW
p.s. I'm only posting because there is no point in having a timeout since QP already gave me a permanent ban. I have nothing to lose. Good luck y'all. Until next time i have something to tell my friends and enemies on solo. this is winkwink signing off...soon to be banned.

can one of my friends quote this.

McCain is winning...at least he was strong at first and Obama missed some key opportunities to lay it on him...on attack ads and the terrorist claims by Palin/McCain. McCain misled the public and Obama let him do it!!!!

Cnn has the tracking chart on their network and mccain is doing well with their small sample of swing voters. it's so small that it's hard to be accurate..but still, the past debates always favored Obama. I think the "who won the debate" poll will show a draw...or a win for McCain.

---
WW
p.s. I'm only posting because there is no point in having a timeout since QP already gave me a permanent ban. I have nothing to lose. Good luck y'all. Until next time i have something to tell my friends and enemies on solo. this is winkwink signing off...soon to be banned.

I find that hard to believe. Since when does Kewpie run Morrissey-solo?

ok...now that the debate is winding down...i say McCain won the first third of the debate...the second half was a tie. and obama did better in the last third

mccain won the first third only because obama let him. :(

Last edited:
WHAT A TOTAL FREAKAZOID! HE'S SUCH AN ASS AND SO FULL OF RAGE AND ANGER INSIDE, HE JUST SNAPPED AT THE MOD, AND HE KEEPS MAKING THESE AWFUL SOUNDS LIKE A BEAST... HE WILL NEED TO BE PUT UNDER SUICIDE WATCH WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER!!! CAUSE HE'S GOING DOWN!! :guitar:

The-End-is-Near--48312.jpg

Sarah Palin must be driving you really nuts. Apparently all she has to do is wink and you go bonkers. You're spazzing out so much you can't even spell McCain's name in the title of your thread, or turn off the caps-lock. It's not McCain's fault that Obama chooses to pal around with racists such as Jeremiah Wright and terrorists such as Bill Ayers, and that Obama's favorite community organizing group - ACORN - is trying to corrupt American democracy.

Damn right WW! Obama just has such a cool soothing way about him.. it's so calming.. <333

McCain seems like the kinda freak who would bomb a country w/o even consulting with his Secretary Of Defense.

---
WW

can one of my friends quote this.

Welcome back, WinkWink! Nice to hear your take on the debate. I turned it off sometime after McCain kicked Obama's ass over Ayers. As far as I'm concerned, he won it there, whether Rachel Maddow agrees with me or not.

You know, if you get AOL you might be able to keep posting on the down-low.

Sarah Palin must be driving you really nuts. Apparently all she has to do is wink and you go bonkers. You're spazzing out so much you can't even spell McCain's name in the title of your thread, or turn off the caps-lock. It's not McCain's fault that Obama chooses to pal around with racists such as Jeremiah Wright and terrorists such as Bill Ayers, and that Obama's favorite community organizing group - ACORN - is trying to corrupt American democracy.

Sarah Palin's husband wants Alaska to succeed from the union. There's loonies on all sides of the political spectrum. Wright and Ayers are irrelevant, and the majority of Americans know this and will elect Obama. Until some-idiot right winger decides to take matters into your own hands.

Lol you're talking to a guy who loves conservatives ... I'm not some hippy left-wing che-guevara liberaltard.

I <3 Palin.. and want Palin Vs Obama in 2012 She's great entertainment

McCane was done on purpose because he's an OLD f***!

Theo...show some intelligence. do you really swallow everything the Republican party feeds you?

If he pals with terrorist, then all those Republicans on the board and the rich Republican who funded the board also pal with terrorists. And the US governemnt considers Ayers a professor at a university. if he were a terrorist, he'd be in jail.

Mcain stood by Acorn and attended events by Acorn in the past. I once volunteered with a group like Acorn in NYC. it's not hard to fill out these forms and I don't think Acorn purposely committed voter fraud. individuals did.

and obama is no more associated with them than McCain is. i wish i can discuss this further, by my time is limited on here (hey, i kinda like my new excuse).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom