morrissey and siouxsie

leedoggpimp

are they still on good speaking terms? just wondering since there both playing the o2 festival... i wonder if there's any chance they will perform interlude?

how weird is that, I got Interlude off ebay cheap but it's a bit of a mess tbh so I decided I've got a spare frame (I'm going framing mad recently) so I stuck it in a frame & hey presto a thread goes up about the pair!

love

Grim

It would be my ultimate wet dream....:horny: my heroine and hero on stage performing a duet they recorded many years ago:guitar::guitar::guitar:

Come on Morrissey & Siouxsie, make the dream real....

Jukebox Jury

I heard that Kristeen Young got fired for telling the truth. f***ing glass ceiling.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she was fired. Jealousy runs thicker in my blood that white cells. I'm just being an April Fool.

I heard after they did Interlude, they didn't get along that well.

well, it's not the song that did it, they just didn't agree on the direction the video was going to take. it wasn't that bad, and they're not enemies or anything, from what I understand.

I wouldn't go reading too much into Morrissey going to a recent Siouxsie gig. Yes, they are on the same line-up at Wireless, but that means nothing really does it? Unless he has seriously mellowed with age, I can't see him going over old ground.

I remember some Yorkshire bloke in Bradford a few years ago shouting "Interlude...Interlude" at Morrissey all night long. I felt like shouting "Too Soooops".

It would be my ultimate wet dream....:horny: my heroine and hero on stage performing a duet they recorded many years ago:guitar::guitar::guitar:

Agreed 100%, though I'd kill even just for moz to do it live solo! Or perhaps the official release of his solo version of it. Although he didn't write it, its hands down my most favorite song that he's participated in!
:sweet:
left: me
right: moz singing "interlude"
:o :D

Of course. If Morrissey was to do it at Wireless, on his own. That would be a big two fingers to Siouxsie!

Controversial?

I wouldn't go reading too much into Morrissey going to a recent Siouxsie gig. Yes, they are on the same line-up at Wireless, but that means nothing really does it? Unless he has seriously mellowed with age, I can't see him going over old ground. .

Brel
I completely agree with you... but please let me have my dream;):guitar:

Jukebox Jury

So Morrissey and Siousxie are amicable.

AM I ON THE SAME PAGE AS EVERYONE?

Back
Top Bottom