Andy and Mike interview (repeat of 2007) on BBC London Radio

Gary Crowley played really great tunes which compliment the interview.

Sandie Shaw
Echo & The Bunnymen
The Rolling Stones
Bob & Marcia
The Buzzcocks

If you use 'listen again', recommend you to listen from 13:05. :)

Last edited:
OK, so you made a statement. Care to give us a reason to back up your arguement? And why bring Jesus into the topic too?:confused:

Jukebox Jury

Sorry, JJ, didn't mean to offend. Just a kneejerk response to listening to it this afternoon. I've just always been amused at how childishly excited the two of them seem to be when discussing the Smiths - like they can't believe their luck. It's actually very sweet. They do seem a little dim :blushing: Also, I find they talk to each other like a couple of old birds in a home - 'Do you remember the Smiths?' 'Ooooh How Soon Is Now?, Yes' 'Now, yes' 'And Morrissey was the singer' 'Oooh singer, yes' 'I played the drums' etc... :rolleyes:

Sorry, JJ, didn't mean to offend. Just a kneejerk response to listening to it this afternoon. I've just always been amused at how childishly excited the two of them seem to be when discussing the Smiths - like they can't believe their luck. It's actually very sweet. They do seem a little dim :blushing: Also, I find they talk to each other like a couple of old birds in a home - 'Do you remember the Smiths?' 'Ooooh How Soon Is Now?, Yes' 'Now, yes' 'And Morrissey was the singer' 'Oooh singer, yes' 'I played the drums' etc... :rolleyes:

Ha ha you didn't offend me (I'm a born again athiest:lbf:) I was just curious as to why you said Jesus, Mike and Andy are retards:thumb:

If you watch 'Inside The Smiths' (Mike & Andy's DVD) Mike clearly says that they were the biggest fans of The Smiths.
They were rightly proud of the achievements of the band and their contribution. Why wouldnt / shouldnt they be excited?

Jukebox Jury

Ha ha you didn't offend me (I'm a born again athiest:lbf:) I was just curious as to why you said Jesus, Mike and Andy are retards:thumb:

If you watch 'Inside The Smiths' (Mike & Andy's DVD) Mike clearly says that they were the biggest fans of The Smiths.
They were rightly proud of the achievements of the band and their contribution. Why wouldnt / shouldnt they be excited?

Jukebox Jury

I thought He could help. Teach the boys how to be cool... :cool:

I don't know if I'm blind but I haven't found this "listen again"...

It's UK only, if you don't live in UK you can't use 'listen again'.

If you're desparate you might find download link from downloads forum archives.
Mike and Andy said more or less the same stuff in 'Inside The Smiths'.

It's UK only, if you don't live in UK you can't use 'listen again'.

If you're desparate you might find download link from downloads forum archives.
Mike and Andy said more or less the same stuff in 'Inside The Smiths'.

Really?
Maybe I'll do this download...

Back
Top Bottom