Band for London dates?

So what are yoru thoughts, shall Gary Day be back is what I want to know, I really hope he is. Go Gary Go!!

Love PTxx.

So what are yoru thoughts, shall Gary Day be back is what I want to know, I really hope he is. Go Gary Go!!

Love PTxx.

I can't see that happening. The Walkers are an amazing rhythm section and have been pounding out these tunes for over a year. Unless Solomon Walker can't make it or is deathly ill, I doubt Gary will be making an appearance.

Sad news :( I really like Gary, has you been dropped for good do you reckon?

I would of felt rude going into depth with him about it.
but who knows, I don't really have a great deal of knowledge about recent line ups.
it doesn't say anything on his profile at all about Morrissey.
I hope it isn't the last we will see of him.

I would of felt rude going into depth with him about it.
but who knows, I don't really have a great deal of knowledge about recent line ups.
it doesn't say anything on his profile at all about Morrissey.
I hope it isn't the last we will see of him.

If he has gone, then Boz, obviously along with Moz, is the only true survivor. :(

Love PTxx.

Day, Gary
Played bass guitar for Morrissey solo before he was sacked. Previous bands The Memphis Sinners, The Gazmen, The Sharks, The Caravans, The Nitros and the bizarrely named Frantic Flintstones. Particularly noticeable for his tattoos. Was re-hired in 1999 for Morrissey's Oye Esteban tour.

source- http://www.worldofmorrissey.com/npage.asp?cp=2&area=WhosWho&lid=&album_title=

maybe there is some truth in it.

Yes he got sacked for some reason, I can't quite remember, it was either drugs or something else but I recall that some point he ended up scratching 'Wanker' on Mozzer's door.

Love PTxx.

Back
Top Bottom