Kristeen's Been Sacked

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...
Who are the other opening acts Morrissey has fired? Didn't he fire Damien Dempsey for eating meat?

I heard Girl In a Coma is on the tour now...not sure if thats 100% accurate but thats what I heard

Morrissey's been having a bad time with the ladies lately, huh? First it was attack of the leopard-print woman and now this.

From true-to-you:

26 October 2007

Girl In A Coma will support Morrissey from Oct. 26 through all remaining dates on his current tour.

OK. Why were some people saying Ted Leo and the something-somethings are the opening act now?

Oh for the love of God, he outted himself in "At Last I Am Born." He just told you he was gay, deal with it people...

Don`t start us all off on that subject again ...it`ll end in tears.

Yep. So much for artistic expression, liberalism, and free speech. So much for forgiveness...

was she sacked because of the comment??

Morrissey's been having a bad time with the ladies lately, huh? First it was attack of the leopard-print woman and now this.

I think this might be an act of revenge for the leopard print lady... he couldn't attack her, so he's taken it out on Kristeen.
Seriously. I did a bit of psychology. :D

It's been a long, long tour.

Sometimes people step over the mark or simply take a wrong turn.

Jed, Tiger Army & Kristeen all had a fine time thanks to Morrissey.

I'm sure they would all agree.

Who are the other opening acts Morrissey has fired? Didn't he fire Damien Dempsey for eating meat?

I read all the stuff about Kristeen giving head, and she's off this current
tour....also all the complaining about her performance

well at least Kristeen got the looks, and plus her musical skills compared
to Phranck, you folks were lucky...Phranck was pure torture

Back
Top Bottom