Main
Not Friends?
Posted on Tue, Sep 14 1999 at 10:03 a.m. PDT
by David T. <[email protected]>
From Stefan Sahlander:

It seems like they have canceled Morrissey's contribution on the Friends 2 soundtrack. Track listing is in the CDNOW article "Friends Again Soundtrack Takes Shape" as mentioned on the Reprise site.

The "Friends 2" soundtrack was supposed to come out a year ago and feature "Oh Well, I'll Never Learn" (Feb. 24, 1998 article).

* item archived - comments / notes can no longer be added.

Comments / Notes

i don't like friends, so personally I'm happy about this news

abel
- Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 11:25:51 (PDT) | #1

What are you talking about, Friends is hysterical!!!! I think Rachael and Monica are exxxxxtremely hot too!! Your jobs a joke your broke your love lifes DOAAAAAA. Ross reminds me of John from Trenton. OUTTTTTT

Warren
Chespaw - Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 12:01:19 (PDT) | #2

Friends Blows!! The plots are lame, you can't sympathize with any of the characters because they are all morons, and they all live in a little dream world that is so far from reality, it makes me sick. That Lisa Kudrow is the most annoying woman ever. I would like to tie her giraffe neck in a knot and use her body for a football. You don't need em Moz! Not because their mainstream but because they are ridiculous and all George the XXIII.

Dagenham Dave
Chicago - Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 12:09:02 (PDT) | #3

TV Sux - Read a Book.
Anyway wasn't Sunny supposed to be on the first Friends soundtrack???????

Oh Well, They'll Never Learn!!!!!!!

Ken
Long Island - Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 14:09:34 (PDT) | #4

I think Warren's stuck in second gear.

i gots the warren fever!
- Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 17:06:33 (PDT) | #5

Morrissey and FRIENDS???!!!$#$@#^%^!!! How the mighty have fallen.

Andreas Stavros...
- Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 18:17:26 (PDT) | #6

"George the XXIII" is used to describe what sort of person? (I'll take Morrissey Lyrics for 100, Alex) I really have no idea. (?)

puff paint
- Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 21:42:52 (PDT) | #7

DAGENHAM DAVE IS 120% RIGHT ABOUT LISA KUDROW... I HAVE ALSO NOTED THAT IN THE LIMITED ROLES I HAVE SEEN HER PLAY SHE HAS BASICALLY PLAYED THE SAME CHARACTER... I ALSO SAW HER ON THE MTV MOVIE AWARDS (WHICH I HOLD NO SHAME IN WRITING THAT I WATCHED!) AND SHE HELD TO HER SAME FRIENDS CHARACTER SCHTICK... I DESPISE HER! I DO DISAGREE HOWEVER THAT "FRIENDS BLOWS" COS I USED TO FEEL THE SAME WAY TILL I WATCHED IT A FEW TIMES AND ALSO BECAUSE I ENJOY MORONS(SEEING AS I AM ONE MYSELF). AS FAR AS IT BEING FAR FROM REALITY- IT IS TELEVISION. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? OH YEAH... WATCHING T.V. AND READING A BOOK AT THE SAME TIME RULES MORE THAN EITHER ALONE!!

PAUL LYNDE'S GHOSTWRITER
STILL STUCK - Wed, Sep 15, 1999 at 02:01:58 (PDT) | #8

For those of you who still think friends suck....
I was one of you for a long time, i laughed at people got together for "friends night" I despised the "friends haircut" i thought, why would a bunch of people living in way too posh apartments for the amount of money they make be interesting to watch?
But then I watched it and i loved it. Yesterday I watched an episode all my myself and laughed outloud for an hour.
Just try it, you'll like it.

friends lover
- Wed, Sep 15, 1999 at 15:58:32 (PDT) | #9

Lisa Kudrow is a morrissey fan and so is Jennifer Anniston...it has also been rumoured that Moz loves friends...could be false though

Corey <[email protected]>
- Wed, Sep 15, 1999 at 19:46:24 (PDT) | #10

I understand that it's not cool to like Friends. However, I was never very cool. For anyone who doesn't think Friends is funny, just try to watch the episode about the couch cut in half without laughing. "Sir--this couch has been cut in half. Did you cut this couch in half?" "This couch...has...has been CUT in HALF!"

the chairman <[email protected]>
- Thu, Sep 16, 1999 at 12:29:28 (PDT) | #11

LOL! the couch was cut in half! lol

Me <[email protected]>
Here - Thu, Sep 16, 1999 at 21:54:53 (PDT) | #12

Last night they all went to Vegas and Ross
drew on Rachel's face. it was great.

Warren
Chespaw - Fri, Sep 17, 1999 at 09:41:24 (PDT) | #13

A Challenge to all friends haters:
Next thursday, the 23rd is the season premire of Friends. I challenge anyone who thinks friends is lame to watch it. If it is anything close to last season finale, it should be extremly funny. Give it a chance, you will see. YOU'LL ALL SEE, ha ha!!!!!

friends lover
- Fri, Sep 17, 1999 at 11:45:19 (PDT) | #14

i like friends

Danny M
Manchester - Fri, Sep 17, 1999 at 12:47:35 (PDT) | #15

I like Frasier

The Girl Racer <[email protected]>
Chicago - Sat, Sep 18, 1999 at 11:21:37 (PDT) | #16

I hate frasier. When will Niles finally admit what has been bugging him througout his long and painful marriage--and get himself a nice young fellow to spend the rest of his life with? Honestly!

The Chairman
- Tue, Sep 21, 1999 at 08:50:52 (PDT) | #17

* return to Morrissey-solo