posted by davidt on Wednesday October 22 2008, @10:00AM
Kewpie summarized the interview from Oct. 21 (in the comments of the previous story, playlist correction by LoafingOaf):
Songs requested by Morrissey:

Dear God, Please Help Me - Marianne Faithfull
If You Don't Care - Smoking Popes
Mighty Joe - Shocking Blue
Roll Up the Red Carpet - Doll and the Kicks
Mother - Siouxsie and the Banshees
Initials B. B. - Serge Gainsbourg
Rachel - Al Martino
One Thing Never Changed - The Pretenders
Goodbye Cruel World - James Darren
Morning Star Ship - Jobriath
Jar Song - Damien Dempsey

Unfortunately Morrissey started asking questions to Janice, she only managed to ask about the album sleeve of Years of Refusal. Morrissey only admitted he's holding a baby.

He was offered to be in a Kit Kat TV commercial, to appear in his favourite soap Emmerdale, but both he turned down.

Interview was broadcasted in two parts(around 0:15 and 1:10), can't remember all the conversations, but after Playing James Darren's song Morrissey's quips are hilarious.
---
The download (zip file, 101MB) has already been made available by Claudia2006 in the forums. (original post)
---
Noel Westlake writes:
Years of Refusal... cover?
Am currently listening to the Janice Long interview and Janice alluded to Moz holding a baby on the cover of Years of Refusal...

Well, on photobucket I found this.

I fully expect to be shot down in a blaze of wild speculation.

The photo was originally posted and discussed in detail in this forum thread started by Anin (or at least i was):

New album cover
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.
Display Options Threshold/Breakthrough:
The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

[ home | terms of service ]