New album cover

D

Deleted member 132

I've just been sent the new album cover, unretouched & without fonts. Here's part of it.....What a tease.

Thank you very much for the heads up.
Wow, very different from previous sleeves.

Whose baby he's holding? :)

I assume this is only a small corner of the full image. If this is indeed a pic of moz holding a baby, perhaps this is what the title 'Years of Refusal' stems from - years of refusing to marry, settle down, grow up... ??

Or am i being too obvious.. ?

I assume this is only a small corner of the full image. If this is indeed a pic of moz holding a baby, perhaps this is what the title 'Years of Refusal' stems from - years of refusing to marry, settle down, grow up... ??

I think it's from Years of Refusing to Eat Babies. Needless to say I am looking forward to the rest of this cover!

@ anin
who did you sent this? do you have some friends working at Universal?:D

Seems too odd to be a hoax. If it is real, I hope it's left cropped just as it is. As a Morrissey album cover it's very unique.

Almost looks as if it was shot at the same time as that magazine cover.

Thanks for the preview. Even if it's BS, it's interesting.

Last edited:
Following that, the props should include the baby, a wedding band and a white picket fence behind him.

Careful otherwise this thred will turn into an eposide of Catchphrase

2100510880-catchphrase2fh.jpg

What?! That album picture is nutty... Are you completely sure that it's real? If it is, well, it's absolutely nutty.

Whose baby he's holding? :)

That's exactly what I was thinking. Did he steal it or was it his (until now) secret child? :eek:
*prays that the dream I had didn't become real*

Tags
art baby's arm can i please see it gerontophilia good font hated it he saw it! i have a nasty rash i have seen it i like the font i really want to see it. in yummy dipping sauce interesting though its gorgeous jake little butterfly meh no fair steamed dumplings stop editing it we seen it too
Back
Top Bottom