Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

They are exactly the same as the ones I've got. The ones on eBay have different text on the CD and different wording and manufacturers details on the rear of the paper CD sleeve.

the ones on eBay look a bit more authentic

totally bewildered now
It's like the Quarry acetate promo singles in 2004. There are four variants LMKY and I think there are three for TFOTGTD. Two or three for IHFJ.

Finally mine all mine never to be sold.....
15850046859646087417704676834127.jpg

What is that darker one on the left - with the black background?

Regards,
FWD.

My latest addition is a sealed copy of the Maladjusted (UK) LP. L-R: Sealed UK LP, UK LP, sealed US LPs
View attachment 56213
View attachment 56214View attachment 56215

dont get the fixation with “sealed” records, especially 25yr old records, inners probably split, got bad ring wear, record potentially warped. Unless you’re buying new with the intention of selling in a few months, then by all means keep ‘em sealed, otherwise open the thing as soon as you get it, take the record out, put it in a decent anti static sleeve, bag the whole thing up on a resealable sleeve, and shelve it.

dont get the fixation with “sealed” records, especially 25yr old records, inners probably split, got bad ring wear, record potentially warped. Unless you’re buying new with the intention of selling in a few months, then by all means keep ‘em sealed, otherwise open the thing as soon as you get it, take the record out, put it in a decent anti static sleeve, bag the whole thing up on a resealable sleeve, and shelve it.

he paid £205 for it as well
:lbf::lbf::lbf:

I forgot to add this to my recently added MORRISSEY purchase a couple of weeks ago. ‘Twas a cold and lonely night... On the right is a SEALED copy of Ringleader. Thank you, my sweet friends. Love to love you, babies!
D62A9363-8CB3-452D-9F33-CB1200AAC24A.jpeg

C9A91F18-4188-4692-8F3D-38A66EF1DC0D.jpeg

I forgot to add this to my recently added MORRISSEY purchase a couple of weeks ago. ‘Twas a cold and lonely night... On the right is a SEALED copy of Ringleader. Thank you, my sweet friends. Love to love you, babies! View attachment 56241

View attachment 56242

I was genuinely trying to give you some advice, if you prefer wanking over a bit of plastic wrap, rather than keep your records protected properly, that’s fine. Btw ringleaders were never factory sealed.

I was genuinely trying to give you some advice, if you prefer wanking over a bit of plastic wrap, rather than keep your records protected properly, that’s fine. Btw ringleaders were never factory sealed.
Shut the f*** up, Puto. The copy I purchased was sealed just as the one I recently purchased. That’ll be the day I let a white boy talk shit to me.

Shut the f*** up, Puto. The copy I purchased was sealed just as the one I recently purchased. That’ll be the day I let a white boy talk shit to me.

Then it’s been shop sealed, there’s nothing stopping anyone “sealing” a copy of anything, but NONE of them were factory sealed.

Yeah, hate to say it but it appears to be one of those Japanese bags used. Not that it disqualifies it. But if it isn't from Japan...

And why the reaction? It doesn't appear as if you were personally attacked. And to go racial? Come on.

Yeah, hate to say it but it appears to be one of those Japanese bags used. Not that it disqualifies it. But if it isn't from Japan...

And why the reaction? It doesn't appear as if you were personally attacked. And to go racial? Come on.
Love peace and harmony, baby! Love, peace and harmony, I shall post my future purchases in Spanish - to avoid such comments.
Cuidanse, amigos! Los quiero mucho!

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom