Would you resequence I Am Not A Dog On A Chain to make it even better?

oh...

I thought it said "im mr.jackpots in a wig"

I like your sequence, it actually really works. If I was gonna make it a 10 song album I'd dump Ruth, even though I've grown to really like it. But my lite-OCD does kinda compel me to desire an album with an even number of songs.
Thanks bud. But I actually think this one's the way to go...played it twice now and it's super solid.

alt dognochain tracklist version 2.jpg

I to like the opener of Jim Jim falls. Soars a bit like now my heart is full with sure an entirely different vibe. I like the sequence myself but I’d take Ruth off maybe. I like the way the secret of music is the next to last track. Makes hurling days even more affecting for me. It also feels like he’s keeping the personal songs all towards the end. I can imagine music and his mother being two of the most important things in his life

crackedpots, who is paying the bills while she writes her 'novel'?;)
say it aint so crackedpots?

It was a pun. Because Rifke is always talking about writing a novel. And Covid-f***teen is always being referred to as a "novel coronavirus."

Also what the hell is a bill.

you just give her cash, WTF? no receipts? :eyes:
lets hope you are not getting 'intubated'?

crackedpots, ask your older but still very hot girlfriend, there is mucho green to be made in ice cream. mucho profit in the ice cream. ;)

Do you like this sequence?

1. Bobby
2. Jim Jim
3. Love is on
4. Dog
5. What kind
6. Knockabout
7. Darling
8. Ruth
9. River
10. Secret
11. Hurling days

Last edited:
The only change I'd make would be to swap the running places of 'Knockabout World' and 'Love is on It's Way Out', so that 'Knockabout World' is the second track on the album. I think it would make a nice companion piece to 'Jim Jim Falls' and there would be a nice bit of dialogue between the two songs - you've got the first track asking if the listener is going to kill themselves or get on with life, then the second track opens with the line 'Congratulations - you have survived''.

Back
Top Bottom