Unreleased songs/Titles

roky

I was checking the song writer section for Morrissey and here are the titles that came up with Morrissey and composers that I am not familiar with. If anyone knows about these, please feel free to chime in.

Arcana - Morrissey/Marr
Came Here For - Morrissey, Andrew Finch, Aaron Gilbert, Marr, Nick Wood
I'm Looking Forward To Going Back - Morrissey/Whyte
I Was Bully, Do Not Forget Me - Morrissey/Whyte
Louder Than Bombs - Morrissey/Marr (listed as being a song)
Me Satisfied - Morrissey/Street
Robin And Company, BG Cues - Morrissey/Whyte
Stop Me - Morrissey, Herbert Doizer, Brian Holland, Eddie Holland
Teresa, Teresa - Morrissey/Whyte
When I Was Young - Morrissey/Whyte

Last edited:
Home Is A Question Mark from the Quarry Sessions remains unreleased as well. Playing Easy To Get und Noise Is The Best Revenge have only been released as Janice Long Session versions.

I was checking the song writer section for Morrissey and here are the titles that came up with Morrissey and composers that I am not familiar with. If anyone knows about these, please feel free to chime in.

Arcana - Morrissey/Marr
Came Here For - Morrissey, Andrew Finch, Aaron Gilbert, Marr, Nick Wood
I'm Looking Forward To Going Back - Morrissey/Whyte
I Was Bully, Do Not Forget Me - Morrissey/Whyte
Louder Than Bombs - Morrissey/Marr (listed as being a song)
Me Satisfied - Morrissey/Street
Robin And Company, BG Cues - Morrissey/Whyte
Stop Me - Morrissey, Herbert Doizer, Brian Holland, Eddie Holland
Teresa, Teresa - Morrissey/Whyte
When I Was Young - Morrissey/Whyte

Teresa, Teresa was something I was looking forward to on YOR

But Noise is the best revange was officially released on contrary of I1m just playing easy to get which wasn't released but leaked on net.

But Noise is the best revange was officially released on contrary of I1m just playing easy to get which wasn't released but leaked on net.

Noise was officially released, but only the Janice Long version. Playing Easy To Get had been recorded off the radio broadcast, right.

Stop Me is the Mark Ronson cover version, which also has elements of "You Keep Me Hanging On", hence the shared credit (Marr should be credited too, though).

Arcana - Morrissey/Marr??
Louder Than Bombs - Morrissey/Marr???
EH????????

The songs with Morrissey and Marr in the credits are other people's songs using Smiths samples.

Did you notice how Mark Ronson's and what's-his-face's cover of Stop Me that was a hit a few years ago is credited to Morrissey and the writers of that Supremes song in the medley, but Johnny isn't credited.

Stephane

Back
Top Bottom