Uncut Special

spmorrissey

Will Never Marry
Does anyone know what day it is out in the UK I keep looking in my local shops but can't see it yet.

Its already out. I bought mine last week.

I got mine in W H Smiths but I've also seen it in other places as well.

I don't think so, I was in W H Smiths yesterday making sure all the copies of it were placed in the front so everyone could look at Morrissey :rolleyes: :p

Hmm dont have a WH Smiths near me damnit its like 7miles away and I got work in an hour hmmmmmmmmm I might try Asda.

Ha just text 3 people from work to check on their break for me before I get there and aksed them to put one behind the desk for me :D

I was gonna buy this today when I was in Sainsburys, and then I looked at the price :eek: £4.20 for a magazine (quite a thin magazine) and some crap CD (to be fair i didnt even look what was on it). Would you dare? I had a flick through it and to be honest I don't really care what Preston's favourite Smiths song is. I very nearly bought it but then I had a word with myself and thought, that's nearly 2 double gin and tonics down t'Ladybarn or a packet of mayfair superkings!

I thought it was worth the money spec if you like the smiths and bowie

I do like the Smiths and Bowie, but I'm a student! I read most of it stood in Sainsburys, I would have read it in about 10 minutes when I got home. So I bought Heat magazine instead, better value for money :D

Back
Top Bottom