Ticket Prices and other things

thewarroom

Scorpion Kicker
Just curious as to how expensive ticket prices usually are for his shows in the states? Does it depend on the venue?

And also, I'll be attending my first Moz show on this tour (YAY! Can hardly wait! :D ) and was wondering what seats I should try to buy, if it is better to be way up close or way up in the balcony for a first show.

Suggestions?

weird, i was just about to make a thread concerning prices, too!

The pasadena shows last january were my first moz shows. the first night i had amazing seats in the 6th row and was way up close. i was really nervous before the show thinking that i should have gotten balcony seats first, just to get a feel for what a morrissey show was like, but believe me, when he came on and i was up close i was so thankful for having those seats! and during the second night while sitting restlessly in my lodge seats, all i wanted was to be down in the action and up close. just do what you think will be most comfortable for you, but i gaurantee you'll be really greatful if you score some close up seats., no matter how nerve racking it is at first (for me atleast!).

oh and pricing usually depends on the venue. just search ticketmaster for your venues and get an average price of what most of their shows are. unless its like gwen stefani and tix are 200 dollars.

Does anyone have any clue about how much the Hollywood Bowl tickets for decent seating will be (garden/terrace boxes)?

Ticket Sales & Travel Plans...

Hey,

I've been doing a lot of research on websites that sell tickets in general. I've come up w/ a list that I found that were Better Business Bureau reliable and that touts also, weren't involved w/ scamming people. However, one question about the upcoming 2nd leg of the tour puzzles me? Will the ticket sales themselves be through the venue or ticketmaster? I go to A LOT of gigs and most of the tickets I've purchased have been through comcasttix.com, ticketmaster.com & stubhub.com. Most of the tickets I bought this year so far, have been through ticketmaster and just going to the venues themselves.

I was thinking about the venues of MSG, PNC Arts Center and the Mann. Those venues are quite large themselves but, for the box office hours, they seem limited. I wonder if they are going to do what the Wachovia Complex arenas and the Temple University Liacouras Center have done? They ALL go through Comcasttix.com!!! I wonder if that is what those other arenas will do. Meaning, if you wanted a ticket for the Wachovia Spectrum & Center and the Liacouras Center (at Temple), you had to go through Comcasttix.com. Any word?

For the people that have already purchased tickets, where did you get them? Did you have a fairly large convenience charge? How have the prices been? Were there a limit?

Finally, what travel plans have you arranged in accordance w/ this tour? If you check out hotels.com, hotwire.com, expedia.com, priceline.com, travelocity.com and my personal favorite orbitz.com, you can find some good deals.

I don't know if you have a Priority Visa club card but, you can use that at various Holiday Inns, etc....here's the link:

http://www.firstusa.com/cgi-bin/web...iority_club_familyofcards&page=cont&mkid=6MHN

Well, have any of you planned to tour w/ each other and stay w/ each other? Anyone meeting up at a gig?

Sorry for so many questions. I just wanted to clear up my confusion w/ where I can get tickets. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom