Spent the Day in Bed - the perfect song for the Corona virus

Where does Morrissey get his news from then? he always seems up to date on current affairs.
I need to see what's happening in the world and make my own mind up.

I can't say where Morrissey get's his news from but the internet makes mainstream media obsolete. Plus the many decades of lying and manipulation through this same controlled media is plenty reason to look elsewhere

Older people and those with underlying conditions might die if we spread it around. That's the simple message.
That message is true. But the press are insisting that people with no underlying conditions are dying in their droves. They're putting out scare stories about 'perfectly healthy people' dying of the virus before a post-mortem has been carried out. Then when it gets carried out they don't reveal the results. It's one scare headline after another - which is exactly what the government seems to want.

That makes me suspicious that there has been a memo sent down from above. High above.

You're an idiot. Viruses don't simply spread like bacterial disease.
Do not insult me, i do not disrespect you as a doctor i tell you i will not discuss or explain how the spread of microorganisms is look for it ,if you do not know it is your drama, but do not disrespect,we are all distressed ,with what happens..if they call me i will have to be in the line of fire!!! You don't understand anything don't bother me !!!!!????

God, the ignorance is staggering. How do you think they spread, teleporting? Here is a link to help educate you:
https://www.netdoctor.co.uk/conditions/infections/a5560/viruses-and-bacteria/ 'Viral and bacterial infections are both spread in basically the same ways.'
Stay safe, now.

Viruses don't spread, they are your bodies reaction to foreign toxins. I worked in the ER for 8 years. Again, flu and heart disease will kill you before covid 19, this is a fact

Last edited:
Wonder why he was fired? Racist comments, homophobic comments, touching patients inappropriately?
Perhaps he behaves in real life like he behaves on here? That would be sufficient to get you fired from most places.

Bluebirds: go to Patagonia is amazing ,Argentina is very cute,it has many positive,things and also negative as the politician!!!!???

You must mean he worked on you? To test whether neurosurgery can help a braindead patient.
Ohhh Misterioso that answer is excellent!!!! God emper..Morrissey is very ignorant but bad!!!!!!! ,he lacks something like 7 to 8 years of study ,,if he is a technician......but he lacks more..?

If I survive this pandemic, I will sing the opening lines from Knockabout World: “Congratulations, you have survived. Congratulations, you’re still alive.”

I worked in the ER at John's Hopkins for 8 years

I find it difficult to believe that you've been out of high school for two years, let alone eight. But then, I can also see you as the male nurse who gets convicted for serial rape of comatose patients. You interpreted "Girlfriend in a Coma" in the worst possible way.

Morrissey-solo's forums where 2 or 3 replies are about the thread and the others are people talking shit about morrissey or other unrelated thing

Back
Top Bottom