Seeking informed opinion(s) on these signed items?

Some nice items!
There is enough variance in the early ones to allow for some debate rather than clear not at alls.
Just for your info, don't know your view on privacy, but the link resolves to no images and your personal pictures are available to all via 'photostream' - just a heads up if you didn't intend that. Ignore if that's not an issue.
Regards,
FWD.

Some nice items!
There is enough variance in the early ones to allow for some debate rather than clear not at alls.
Just for your info, don't know your view on privacy, but the link resolves to no images and your personal pictures are available to all via 'photostream' - just a heads up if you didn't intend that. Ignore if that's not an issue.
Regards,
FWD.
Thanks for the heads up Famous but most of my pics etc are on www.sexmybitchup.com :)

Hi Chris i have said they were fake because they are not the typical Morrissey scrawl, however i remembered i had bought a fully signed 12" of heaven knows years ago and all of the other sigs are 100% but Morrisseys sig looks very much like yours and i have always had doubts about it but seeing as the others are fine i assumed either Morrisseys was also real and had signed it in haste or maybe someone managed to get them all except Morrisseys and had added it to make it look complete. I will take pics and post later.
Looking forward - thanks for your input.
C

Back
Top Bottom