Rio de Janeiro - video ad posted by liberationmcofficial / Facebook

Steely Dan are playing the 3arena in Dublin in February and tickets go from €100-€245 if you want to talk about daylight robbery.
Morrissey s are a bargain in that context.

Stealy Dan.

Sorry I hurt your feelings.

My feelings aren’t hurt but your the injured one your must have obviously hurt your hearing from listening to Morrissey’s band play poor smiths renditions. Jesse please be quite your ruining what’s left off Morrissey’s career, your making the poor mans hair fall out.

Last edited:
Anyone staying up tonight waiting to see if there are videos from the concert? I checked and should start more or less at my midnight (22 there)

And this is what gets you off? Fantasising about Morrissey fans' mother's tits? Whatever floats your boat I guess.
this made my day. seems that you have the rare talent to turn other people's shit into gold. the old guy looks like an old fool now.

i've noticed that they filmed mostly the women in the audience.

Anyone staying up tonight waiting to see if there are videos from the concert? I checked and should start more or less at my midnight (22 there)
sounds like a good idea. maybe there is a live broadcast or stream available somewhere, especially for those europeans among us whose concerts were cancelled this summer due to logistical reasons.

sounds like a good idea. maybe there is a live broadcast or stream available somewhere, especially for those europeans among us whose concerts were cancelled this summer due to logistical reasons.
yeah was thinking to give it a try and wait as it's Friday and tomorrow I can spend the day in bed :)

Back when I saw Morrissey perform with The Smiths, I remember thinking that if he could only perform with a decent band he would sound so much better. Then I saw Morrissey in concert years later with "The Lads" and thought once again that he needs a decent band. Well I suppose Morrissey was thinking the same thing because having seen him perform recently, I must say that he finally has a phenomenal band that can actually play. If you have a chance to go to this show it will be well worth it.
Is life more difficult, or easier, being functionally retarded?

what does the "mc" in liberationmc stand for? morrissey central?

8405ABDB-208D-424F-AFD2-C7C171262A31.jpeg

I don't want to piss on anyone's cornflakes, but why is the tempo of 'Everyday Is Like Sunday' so goddamn slow now? It sounds like Moz and the band are in a coma, and it's getting slower every tour - pick up the pace, guys, you're sending me to sleep! :(

I don't want to piss on anyone's cornflakes, but why is the tempo of 'Everyday Is Like Sunday' so goddamn slow now? It sounds like Moz and the band are in a coma, and it's getting slower every tour - pick up the pace, guys, you're sending me to sleep! :(
I agree. It is a plodding dirge. All the lightness and energy has gone out of it. The original positively skips along by comparison.

Last edited:
I agree. It is a plodding dirge. All the lightness and energy has gone out of it. The original positively skips along by comparison.
It's likely they are bored of playing it just like many of us are bored of hearing it. It has that obligatory one hit wonder kind of feel to it at this point, even though it isn't.

this made my day. seems that you have the rare talent to turn other people's shit into gold. the old guy looks like an old fool now.

i've noticed that they filmed mostly the women in the audience.
Happy to make your day. What about tomorrow?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom