@Ragdale Road: racist or not racist?

Ragdale Road: Racist or Not Racist?

• Total voters
Maybe you should make a poll about it. See if that’s the case.
for the two people besides you and me who still post here?

I really don't give a f*** honestly, about them or about you. there are two people here that make this place worth coming to and you aren't one of them

for the two people besides you and me who still post here?

I really don't give a f*** honestly, about them or about you. there are two people here that make this place worth coming to and you aren't one of them

Lol. Is that supposed to mean something to me? It doesn’t.

make no mistake, i don't expect much from someone who talks about someone he spent seven years of his life with the way you do. I don't expect there's much that means a whole hell of a lot to you. why you seem to wear that as a badge of honour is beyond me.

make no mistake, i don't expect much from someone who talks about someone he spent seven years of his life with the way you do. I don't expect there's much that means a whole hell of a lot to you. why you seem to wear that as a badge of honour is beyond me.

If I ever stoop to the point that I require judgment from someone whose ambition in life is to be homeless and give handjobs to old men for lunch money, I’ll give you call.

shouldn't your location read "between Scylla and chlamydia"?

Maybe 8 years ago, sure.
What is your location going to read in 3 months? Tesco gutter next to the dumpster?

Back
Top Bottom