Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Lawl. The thing is I don’t actually give a shit. You do. I’m replying to a message of mine that was quoted and increasing my post count. You’re going out of your way to read my posts, sitting around and trying to think of something that’s gonna “PwN s0 hArD bRo”, entering a username, writing your drivel, having your mommy help you match the pictures so you get past the captcha and then sitting around drooling all over yourself as you wait for your post to *fingers crossed* be approved. So I win without even trying.

View attachment 55593
This post contains verified Truth.

Also why did you capitalize "old" in "Old WWF?"

Look Bagel Boss Guy, for the most part I overlook your word bloat, the fact that you use words without being sure of their definition, and your hideous physiognomy to just about tolerate your presence here. Not to mention how dumb you are, how you repeatedly use movie quotes out of context which most of us grew out of doing when we were 16 years old, your drinking problem which causes you to lash out at random people with even more impotent fury than usual, also that you tried to explain a Jungian concept by using a Jordan Peterson video as your only reference point, the fact that you created that 'Bicycle Tragedy' trash which married e.e. cummings sentence structure with Charles Bukowski tone and managed simultaneously to be pretentious and retarded -- everything about it was just f***ing rotten, I'd rather read a 500 page rifke novel about Neil Codling than see one of those again; another thing that irritates me about you is that when you don't understand a topic (and that's a lot of topics) your first impulse typically is to be aggressive towards it rather than try to learn more about it. I won't even go into your continued Trump support and how little you understand about politics. With all that being said: I think on some level you realize you're not too clever so you're constantly trying to overcompensate and you think word bloat will give the impression that you have a lot to say, and you focus on the spelling/capitalization/structure of other people's posts because you think nitpicking will make you appear clever since you don't have the chops to debate the content. But if all you've got is to reply to me and say "why did you capitalize this word, why did you use a comma there" and so on (and it is all you've got), then do me a favor and don't reply to me. This is the last time I'll humor you by engaging you on the trivial points you raise, so just say TG;DR and piss off.

So I win without even trying.

Nawe. Anyone who has Dave on their side automatically loses, sorry, I don't make the rules. We'll chalk it up as yet another victory to me.

Nawe. Anyone who has Dave on their side automatically loses, sorry, I don't make the rules. We'll chalk it up as yet another victory to me.

Correct, you don’t make the rules. I do.
Because you can’t seem to keep up I’ll just engage you in another way.

How are you feeling today? Is your day going well? What did you have for breakfast? Anything you plan on doing today? Look forward to hearing from you! ?

Look Bagel Boss Guy, for the most part I overlook your word bloat,
No you don't, friend. You hang on every syllable.
the fact that you use words without being sure of their definition,
I'm pretty sure I know what "bitter banned asshat" means.
and your hideous physiognomy
I've gotten more high-quality ass than a Beverly Hills proctologist. My girlfriend is a smokeshow, and you can drink my cum.
to just about tolerate your presence here.
Phew. Thanks!
Not to mention how dumb you are,
I'll take you to school any day
how you repeatedly use movie quotes out of context which most of us grew out of doing when we were 16 years old,
Too bad you never grew out of stalking guys from a Morrissey site
your drinking problem which causes you to lash out at random people with even more impotent fury than usual,

also that you tried to explain a Jungian concept by using a Jordan Peterson video as your only reference point,
Did you see that video Mikhaila posted on Instagram the other day of her dad racing a remote control car by the pool? Papa's BACK!
the fact that you created that 'Bicycle Tragedy' trash D.I.Y. literary gold
fixed
which married e.e. cummings sentence structure with Charles Bukowski tone and managed simultaneously to be pretentious and retarded -- everything about it was just f***ing rotten, I'd rather read a 500 page rifke novel about Neil Codling than see one of those again;
Thank you for being obsessed with me enough to stalk me offsite and look into my personal life. Nothing weird there...
another thing that irritates me about you

is that when you don't understand a topic (and that's a lot of topics) your first impulse typically is to be aggressive towards it rather than try to learn more about it.
Well I'll explain it. I'm a man. Men generally react first with intolerance, suspicion, and aggression. It's primal. It goes back millions of years. We don't let just anything in. It could potentially compromise the safety of our tribes/families/communities. So we block it, then we inspect it, and if it seems OK THEN we relax our guard and allow it to permeate. See, that's nature, buddy. That's biology. I could prolly find a Jordan Peterson vid if you want to learn more.
I won't even go into your continued Trump support
trump-tanks-ap-19079700742330.jpg

and how little you understand about politics. With all that being said: I think on some level you realize you're not too clever so you're constantly trying to overcompensate and you think word bloat will give the impression that you have a lot to say,
If you think my word bloat is bad you should see my beergut around 3 a.m.
and you focus on the spelling/capitalization/structure of other people's posts
With minor caveats allowed to account for evolving diction inasmuch as typing has overtaken actual speech as a communication medium and therefore should be allowed some elasticty in structure so as to mirror the common tongue, proper grammar -and certainly proper spelling- is a sign of intelligence. Somebody could be transcribing the third secret of Fatima, but if it's misspelled, I'm not gonna take it seriously. So yeah, I'm gonna call halfwits like you out on that stuff. Now, the occasional typo is different. That's human error; everybody does it from time to time. I'm not entirely merciless.
because you think nitpicking will make you appear clever since you don't have the chops to debate the content.
I don't really care how I "appear" to people on a Morrissey site. I do this because it's fun for me.

But if all you've got is to reply to me and say "why did you capitalize this word, why did you use a comma there" and so on (and it is all you've got), then do me a favor and don't reply to me.
hahahahahahahaha yes you'd like that wouldn't you
This is the last time I'll humor you by engaging you
d09151fa496b5aab735e3d25bd04eca4.jpg

I seem to be getting desperate. You know how I hate being around people ordinarily but oh what I'd give to be around people now. I never knew I depended on people so much.
Hopefully that realization will be collective and it's a good thing that will come out of this.

I wasn't wanting to rape. I feel stupid for letting sex get the better of me. Especially at my age. Can we get back to normal? I'm missing people. I want life to get back to normal. God what I'll give for a Friday night out.

You followed a man you didn’t know because he smiled at you and you were horny and you only stopped following him because he gave you the slip.

Yeah, this sounds like you had rape on your mind. ?

I am missing it. I make out I'm above all that. But you know what? I'm not. I need people. I hate people but I need them. I miss it all. I've never had much in my life, but my Friday nights mean a lot to me.

From racist to rapist. I should have seen this coming, it was only one letter away! ?

Not at all. I felt I was in with a chance and I was wrong. I don't think I'd know how to rape anyone Viva.

It sounds like you were already 2/4 of the way there. Good thing there wasn’t a brick or something laying around. ?

It sounds like you were already 2/4 of the way there. Good thing there wasn’t a brick or something laying around. ?

2/4 is not a legitimate fraction...it 0.5, or 1/2, dummy. So in context he was half way there...
No education system in the US, or is that just for the privileged wealthy? (i.e. not you).
And stop promoting 'rape' as if it's some casual, weekend activity...especially as the other person you're discussing it with is mentally unbalanced at the best of times.

2/4 is not a legitimate fraction...it 0.5, or 1/2, dummy. So in context he was half way there...
No education system in the US, or is that just for the privileged wealthy? (i.e. not you).

rofl. Yes it is. This isn’t an equation you f***ing retard, you don’t need to simplify an equivalent fraction...especially when the entire purpose of using it was to specify being two quarters of the way through something.

And stop promoting 'rape' as if it's some casual, weekend activity...especially as the other person you're discussing it with is mentally unbalanced at the best of times.

Nawe.

I don't know, I wasn't there. It was a long time ago. He used to be a boxer and i think his adversaries had had a lot to drink and unfortunately the incident with the tobacco sealed his doom. It's little things like that can seal your doomm

Theoretically, if you were in their situation, would you have raped him?

2/4 is not an equation, it's an (incorrect) fraction, which needs cancelling down to its proper state, i.e. 1/2, 0.5, or 50%, if you must.
Jeezu wept. You can have 2/3, 2/5, 2/7, but not 2/4....also if it was 2/6, or 4/6, then again it would need to get down to 1/3, or 2/3 respectively.
Where are you from? Tardsville Tennessee?

rofl. Yes it is. This isn’t an equation you f***ing retard, you don’t need to simplify an equivalent fraction...especially when the entire purpose of using it was to specify being two quarters of the way through something.

Nawe.

Read, digest, learn...if you have the capability.

Fractions for idiots over the pond somewhere

Equivalent Fractions
Some fractions may look different, but are really the same, for example:

4/8=2/4=1/2
(Four-Eighths) (Two-Quarters) (One-Half)
==

It is usually best to show an answer using the simplest fraction ( 1/2 in this case ). That is called Simplifying, or Reducing the Fraction

It's only when you're drinking on your own how you realise how futile it is. I'll carry on though. I've looked forward to this holiday. I've been monitored for my attendance and I'm just about getting out the other side. Covid 19 is going to have to be put on hold. This is my time to indulge. I've spent so long waiting for this break. It's a week I want to enjoy.

What work do you do in your dreary world Dale? I imagine shop assistant, a cleaner or something...

2/4 is not an equation, it's an (incorrect) fraction, which needs cancelling down to its proper state, i.e. 1/2, 0.5, or 50%, if you must.
Jeezu wept. You can have 2/3, 2/5, 2/7, but not 2/4....also if it was 2/6, or 4/6, then again it would need to get down to 1/3, or 2/3 respectively.
Where are you from? Tardsville Tennessee?

Another thing, other than math, that you need to work on is reading comprehension. ?

I didn’t say 2/4 was an equation. In fact, I said we weren’t doing mathematical equations. 2/4 is an equivalent fraction. Look it up moron and then f*** off.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom