Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I've thought it through. I am responsible. I could have sat on a park bench but then that's an obvious place to sit and someone may well sit there after I've departed. I've found a spot by the river where no one is likely to sit after me. It's very unlikely someone will sit in this exact same spot because it's random.
You're probably breathing in the direction of the river and contaminating the water supply. And what about the insects in the grass?

I've thought it through. I am responsible. I could have sat on a park bench but then that's an obvious place to sit and someone may well sit there after I've departed. I've found a spot by the river where no one is likely to sit after me. It's very unlikely someone will sit in this exact same spot because it's random.

So no concept of 'airborne' at all then? Inneresting.

I'm watching some guys scaling the wall of the bridge. They're doing it outdoors because they're not allowed indoors at the moment. They usually go to the Depot at St Ann's. They're finding this harder because they don't know where crimp holes are.

They must be as thick as you...& just as considerate. So, imagine one falls off, hurts himself, needs an ambulance; one gets called away from a national crisis call bcos some dumb ass decides to ignore advice & goes free climbing, falls off, and then potentially risks contaminating himself at hospital, or contaminates someone else bcos he's carrying the virus but doesn't know. Where do you live, in the arse of the world?

I'm back home now behind closed doors. I do understand the seriousness of the situation. It is serious, but I can't be held solely responsible for people dying of a virus. Neither can those bridge scalers. There are rules and there's your own common sense. I've not had physical contact with anyone for a while now.
its my day off and i wanted to go sit at the park too raggy and maybe feed the ducks because I cant be cooped up in this hostel ALL day (also I have no food, but that's not such a big deal, I can just pretend im fasting). now i feel I shouldn't. this sucks so much, raggy :(

Imagine the celebrations we'll have when it's all over. Are you finding it hard to find the food you need. We've finally got bread and pasta again... but still no eggs! And I want to make a cake tomorrow. I make up my own recipes. I tried to make a sponge and it turned out as a muffin. I'm making my own because I use artificial sweetener as sugar makes me hyper.
no, because I only eat sweets and people have left those well enough alone! it would be nice if I had stocked up on food for my days off though because all i have is an apple and a candy cane and Im wishing I had something a little more for the next two days but I dont want to have to go line up outside the grocery store and I don't know if its even considered a necessity since I mostly just want to eat for something to do and not because i really need to.

Anyway, in all seriousness, where are you now? Like Pep said, come back to London when the sun shines. We so want you to like it here. Well done with your travelling. You've done what you said you were going to do.
thanks, raggy!! <3 im back in shitty Canada, the last place I would ever want to be stuck :( I want to go back to London when the sun shines but it doesn't look likely that that will be this year :( they're saying this might last until September. what do you think?

I'm thinking if it goes on till then there's going to have to come a point where we say call it a day, we've tried our best, and look after yourself as well as you can. We can't carry on like this indefinitely.
agreed. I don't want to say "its not worth the cost" because I don't know anyone who's died and if I did it might change my thinking. but there's more than just physical well being. psychological well being is important too. and they're not taking care of that by letting people think that this might go on indefinitely.

thanks, raggy!! <3 im back in shitty Canada, the last place I would ever want to be stuck :( I want to go back to London when the sun shines but it doesn't look likely that that will be this year :( they're saying this might last until September. what do you think?
You went to London and you whined the whole time, took a Harry Potter tour and posted your schemes (sadly making your arrested development crystal clear in a way that it's almost cruel to joke about but hey, this is the place for it if anywhere is) about leaving "your book" on the door of whatever that dude's name is. Then you wanted to come home. Now you want to go back? Did you line up another dog-walking job? You should have called that guy. He would probably have cooked and eaten you by now and all your cares would be over.
"Liking" some pop star is not going to make you interesting, though I'll give you some credit for picking one who's not dead. Problem is after two minutes of listening to you rattle on trying to be cute, he'd wish he was.

You went to London and you whined the whole time, took a Harry Potter tour and posted your schemes (sadly making your arrested development crystal clear in a way that it's almost cruel to joke about but hey, this is the place for it if anywhere is) about leaving "your book" on the door of whatever that dude's name is. Then you wanted to come home. Now you want to go back? Did you line up another dog-walking job? You should have called that guy. He would probably have cooked and eaten you by now and all your cares would be over.
"Liking" some pop star is not going to make you interesting, though I'll give you some credit for picking one who's not dead. Problem is after two minutes of listening to you rattle on trying to be cute, he'd wish he was.
his name is neil. :love:

incidentally, that also happens to be the title of my book!

this article states that covid-19 may have entered the uk by mid January at the latest, and along with fever and dry persistent cough being two of the symptoms I had it also mentions conjunctivitis being a symptom. when I read that I suddenly remembered how at the doctor I had complained of my eye feeling sore and she had said that I had a bit of pink eye. I don't know why when I tell people i think I already had coronavirus they just laugh and are like "yeah right", meanwhile they'll be like "my sister in las vegas thinks she has this thing!" and everyone is like "ooohhh….. oh noo…". why is their sister allowed to have it and not me? it's just a f***ing virus after all.

this article states that covid-19 may have entered the uk by mid January at the latest, and along with fever and dry persistent cough being two of the symptoms I had it also mentions conjunctivitis being a symptom. when I read that I suddenly remembered how at the doctor I had complained of my eye feeling sore and she had said that I had a bit of pink eye. I don't know why when I tell people i think I already had coronavirus they just laugh and are like "yeah right", meanwhile they'll be like "my sister in las vegas thinks she has this thing!" and everyone is like "ooohhh….. oh noo…". why is their sister allowed to have it and not me? it's just a f***ing virus after all.
The working theory is that a lot more people contracted it yet never got correctly diagnosed. I do remember you making long rambling posts about your flu when you first got to London and just assumed it was you being dramatic as always, LOL.

strange, that so many ppl dont know what to do with their time during corona, there is even a telephone helpline for those feeling depressed.
i must say, i really enjoy the lockdown. havent felt better for months if not years. the quiet and the social distance correspond with my mindset.

in case, anybody feels lost, bored and/or lonesome, i still have a couple of morrissey logic puzzles stored on an external device somewhere. @rifke has already solved them all and could help you.

They will need a telephone hotline to help people finding it difficult to re acclimate into society once the lock down is unlocked.

Hello...I have been in my house so long I am afraid to leave.

I love it. I can get to and from work so easy with everyone locked away. This virus has been very, very good to me.

I have always kept a safe emotional distance from people so social distancing is no big thing!

They will need a telephone hotline to help people finding it difficult to re acclimate into society once the lock down is unlocked.

I love it. I can get to and from work so easy with everyone locked away. This virus has been very, very good to me.

I have always kept a safe emotional distance from people so social distancing is no big thing!
you're despicable, a despicable old coot

:rolleyes:

Barnaby whats this about you suddenly becoming a shrinking violet FFS just last week you were an INJF compelled to be in everybodys personal business now?‍?you keep a safe distance from the other old cranks at the old folk home??‍♀️
do you sit on a wheel chair at your new job as KMart greeter? so you can get quarters and become rich?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom