POLL: The finals "Bona Drag" vs. "Vauxhall and I"

Which Is The Ultimate Morrissey Product?

• Bona Drag (studio album)

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Vauxhall And I (studio album)

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters
As much as I love Vauxhall And I, Bona Drag got my vote. Just look and listen to the tracks on that compilation!
Lucky for us we have 'em both though right? :)

Hmmm, well isn't Bona Drag considered a compilation? Not that it ultimately matters much ... but seems more fair to have separate polls for studio albums and compilations.

Hmmm, well isn't Bona Drag considered a compilation? Not that it ultimately matters much ... but seems more fair to have separate polls for studio albums and compilations.

Ehhh shuddup and vote ;)

But seriously "Bona Drag" is the one exception. Frequently I read Moz fans adding it to "best albums" lists so there you have it.

Ehhh shuddup and vote ;)

But seriously "Bona Drag" is the one exception. Frequently I read Moz fans adding it to "best albums" lists so there you have it.

I did :) - voted for V&I. It's honestly a tough choice for me between VH, YA & V&I. I think all three are pretty amazing in their own right.

As much as I love Vauxhall, and have been vocal about that love- Bona Drag is the one I go to when I want to sing along and just indulge in some light Morrissey. Vauxhall may be the artistic peak IMHO, but Bona Drag just has some fun songs on it.

I’m not the biggest vauxhal fan so I chose bona drag. The reissue is even better

The "Ultimate Morrissey Product" poll is expired. Here are your top two. Pick one.

It's interesting that in another current poll of best albums "Vauxhall" is running away with it but here when positioned one on one with "Bona Drag" it's currently tied. C'mon just be a good sport and vote on this most pressing issue. The universe needs to know the ultimate Morrissey product. Our survival as a species relies on the outcome.

Bona Drag is literally the best of the Morrissey singles (A sides and B) from 1988 to 1990.
Ludicrous comparison.

A completely pointless thread.
Next we will have “Morrissey’s best album” .

I voted for Vauxhall and I in the other poll and Bona Drag in this one to annoy you.

I agree that Bona Drag is not a studio album... that said, I'll go with Bona Drag. If you pull off the Viva Hate singles and b-sides, it still would have been a great album in its own right. I mean, picture this as an album, with an extra track or two:

1. "Piccadilly Palare"
2. "Interesting Drug"
3. "November Spawned a Monster"
4. "Such a Little Thing Makes Such a Big Difference"
5. "The Last of the Famous International Playboys"
6. ”He Knows I'd Love to See Him"
7.. "Yes, I Am Blind"
8. “Lucky Lisp"

Would have been brilliant as a stand-alone album.

Back
Top Bottom