New list of Morrissey's top 10 songs

hmm i disagree. i understand that with morrisseys songs a list like this is gonna be hard/useless unless you describe what criteria youre using to judge them by. that said mute witness, really? a very sweet vocal performance but theres not much else to the song.

this is impossible, yet hard to disagree with coz they're all great great songs. If u made 3 top 10 lists they'd all be as strong as the other, no doubt about it. , 10 songs not on that list:

Everyday is like sunday
Disappointed
Happy lovers at last united (would make my all time top 5)
i've changed my plea to guilty
Interesting drug
Jack the ripper (again, would probably be in my top 5)
Late Night, Maudlin street
Lifeguard on duty (deffo in my top 10)
We'll let you know
Such a little thing
Trouble loves me

(over done it by 1 and still some glaring omissions)

A strange list. Claims to want to avoid "big-tune A-side bangers" but still includes Suedehead, Irish Blood, First of the Gang et al. Either way, the list loses all credibility by not including anything from Your Arsenal.

id have to divide it into three categories of album tracks, official b-sides and non album tracks, and finally non released b-sides non album tracks. i really like the story telling some of those mid period b-sides possess like girl least likely to and boxers etc.

These lists almost never leave me satisfied and this one is no exception.

I couldn't be bothered clicking through those pages. Someone should tell them the definition of a list. Let me guess it had all the singles from Quarry and a few from Bona Drag?

It has “Speedway” which is my favorite Moz song (at least most days). But it also had nothing from Your Arsenal, which is my favorite Moz album (most days).

This list is missing 'My Love Life', specifically the 1991 version @ KROQ.

Oh yeah, and it's missing the version of 'The Loop' from Beethoven was Deaf!

But yes, Speedway is an amazing song.

theres a view all option that lets you see the whole list at once

Back
Top Bottom