My Love, I'd Do Anything for You b-side

Last edited:
My Love, I'd Do Anything For You.

Here is the A side with 'different' ending.
Wav->@320kbps MP3 for those who prefer MP3.
All credit to adhouse.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/uc8txs

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Only slightly more pathetic than someone who doesn't understand what a download section is and feels the need to cough up their poison in it without being able to see the shit tonne of evidence proving them wrong online.

Do you want me to applaud you for download pirate stuff? or perhaps you are the one who doesn't have a clue what this download section means? but i don't think that's your problem pretty much next..

or you got butthurt because you're a vinyl lover? ...excuse moi monsieur...

Anyways being fair you only know what the F are you talking about, cause i don't...

Thank you adhouse for sharing this. =)

Regarding Mozz:
I do support pirate downloads only if there's no digital or CD sources available.

No way i'm paying for stupid vinyl only because the old man is in love with that old format F that Mozz.

Also the old man's music is not that good anymore, yes still i bought it and listen to it and enjoy it obviously but definitely not GREAT anymore.

I think i listen to LIHS like 3 times last year and that's was all... a pretty forgettable album. Depeche, Mozz, U2 sadly all on decay...

I want to add something too, i own all Moz official CD singles (except the boy racer) i was a happy boy collecting his stuff but then WPINOYB was released with zero official cd singles i thought the single as format was over and then LIHS is released with 3 vinyl singles on that format only? WTF Mozz? a middle finger for those who still buy CD's and support you as artist.

i thank again for the people here at morrissey-solo who has shared that stuff with us.

Many thanks, guys! Added and tagged to NHS thread.

Subtle difference, but a difference nonetheless. Had to listen to them back-to-back while monitoring the timestamps to really notice it. But alas, yes, there is more singing at the end of the 7" version.

hi
please can someone reupload or send me the wav vinyl rips?

my ion vinyl turntable will only convert my rip to 320k mp3. nice clear vinyl disc but I found the b-side to be rather quiet in comparison to the a-side. Also note the a-side is the same mix until the last minute or where vocals have been taken out and some guitars mixed differently too. I can't hear the difference for the main part of the song.

thanks ladies and gentlemen and others

hi
please can someone reupload or send me the wav vinyl rips?

my ion vinyl turntable will only convert my rip to 320k mp3. nice clear vinyl disc but I found the b-side to be rather quiet in comparison to the a-side. Also note the a-side is the same mix until the last minute or where vocals have been taken out and some guitars mixed differently too. I can't hear the difference for the main part of the song.

thanks ladies and gentlemen and others

Both WAVs:
(387 mb).

https://we.tl/t-wffKS5rYEN

Regards,
FWD.

Hello! Can you please re-upload the A and B-sides in WAV, please!! !!

Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom