M's nephews faceache page

He looks like Moz before he lost the puppy fat and gained a handsome profile.

I look like my famous auntie, but that's another story entirely.

Last edited:
I'd love Morrissey to be my uncle, that'd be brilliant

2d8403p.png

Bit sad, but I'm bored and stalked out Sam Rayner of suedehead video fame..

[/url]

You said it. However am I sadder for actually looking at the thread?

Do you think its right that relatives of famous people should be subjected to having their facebook profiles and pictures posted on a public message board? I'm pretty sure Morrissey's nephew hasn't asked for you to search for him on facebook like a f***ing weirdo and then publish his details on a fan site dedicated to his famous uncle.

Of course the liklihood that he will now be pestered by fans of his uncle via facebook didn't enter your mind. Nice, well done. Still I'm sure if he gets a thousand more mates on the back of it all will be well and good.

Do you think its right that relatives of famous people should be subjected to having their facebook profiles and pictures posted on a public message board? I'm pretty sure Morrissey's nephew hasn't asked for you to search for him on facebook like a f***ing weirdo and then publish his details on a fan site dedicated to his famous uncle.

Of course the liklihood that he will now be pestered by fans of his uncle via facebook didn't enter your mind. Nice, well done. Still I'm sure if he gets a thousand more mates on the back of it all will be well and good.

If it's on the Internet and it's open to view it's not exactly like it's a big secret! It's not like I'm having a pop at the guy or being overly intrusive. Nothing has been hacked. Get off your moral high horse and chill out. He is a free lance photographer by the looks of things, so he may very well conjure up a bit business from the post..

I agree with this, i know its facebook, there for all to see but to post a link on here may be a step to far

I mean i have searched before on facebook and found his other nephew and cousin, who have some very nice pictures of them and their uncle on but i've always felt it wrong to post the pictures on here

If it's on the Internet and it's open to view it's not exactly like it's a big secret! It's not like I'm having a pop at the guy or being overly intrusive. Nothing has been hacked. Get off your moral high horse and chill out. He is a free lance photographer by the looks of things, so he may very well conjure up a bit business from the post..

I didn't realise your life as an internet stalker made you the technological Mother Teresa... how extremely charitable of you.
Roll out the bunting and invite everyone in from the soup kitchen.

Its not a moral high horse I'm on. Just respecting people's right to privacy. Try it; I think you'll find its enshrined in law.

I didn't realise your life as an internet stalker made you the technological Mother Teresa... how extremely charitable of you.

Its not a moral high horse I'm on. Just respecting people's right to privacy. Try it; I think you'll find its enshrined in law.

You stop chowing, angry TV face man

If you visited his fb page, you'd see that his religious views are "Dear God, please help me" and his bio is the lyrics to "Used To Be A Sweet Boy." I'm not saying it's right in every case, but in this particular case, I don't think that Sam minds being linked to his famous uncle.
And his favourite quote is "You have to, at least from a distance, look as if you know what you're doing, and I can manage that."
And his info box is a Spanish translation of "Time is like a dream. Let's hold fast to the dreams..."

Last edited:
He's now my facebook friend, and yes, he looks a lot like Morrissey when he smiles

Neither did I to be honest..
Mother Teresa!? Hahahahahaahahha! Roll out the bunting and invite everyone from the soup kitchen?! Brilliant

Oh, like this website hasn't abused Morrisseys privacy or copyright. Two wrongs don't make an Alain Whyte but you get the general idea.
If the faceache (i've been using "faceache" as a term for years get your own lexicon) user in question was concerned about such things he should set his page to private- like the rest of us.
I think the thread starter pushed it some what by, posting the photo and the link.
In fact I think both should be taken off of here.

By the way, I don't think he does look like Morrissey, not really (a little around the eyes). If one didn't know Morrissey was his uncle one wouldn't really say they looked alike- people always do this sort of thing, so many times I've been with friends who are looking after some ones (bully) child and someone says to them "I like your kid, he looks so much like you".

He does look a tad like an actor who's name I forgot (thus making the observation worth less).

I wish the boy well

Tags
creepy stalkers
Back
Top Bottom