Moz on Letterman

moz_face_cbs.jpg

morrissey_cbs.jpg

http://virtualmatter.blogspot.com/

When I said that Letterman is not that kind of guy - I meant the kind of guy who would go out of his way to make a guest feel uncomfortable. He is definitely the kind of guy who finds ribs and meat cuts hilarious comedy fodder for some insane reason.

I say this because a friend of mine used to work for him and says that he's somewhat shy and a very kind person. His TV image is mostly persona. I've never heard any real dirt on him, but ummm, I can't say I've ever asked either. :rolleyes:

I sent an email. No reply. What are they going to say, "Sorry"? So what.

Really only a small handful of people (us) know or care that it could be perceived as an insult to Moz. And lord knows we are fiercely protective of him. Moz was gracious- watch the Wolf Trap video in Youtube tagged with "Butterball." I doubt it's true that he did not see it. He would have been in a greenroom with a monitor. He did the right thing by not making a big deal. Letterman just made himself look rude and foolish and that's fine.

I still think "the joke" had to do with Kucinich.

That just seems really obvious to me - they mentioned that the ribs were late. I think Letterman was going to casually offer some ribs to the vegan presidential candidate.

Is this funny? No, but I can totally see it happening.

Back
Top Bottom