Moz Interview from 2000 RARE

cossy

irish blood dublin heart
Hadnt seen this before

Moz looks great

Moz appears at a Peta Convention and gives a 5 minute interview about his strong views on vegitarianism Broccoli Spears and Murder King

Very interesting interview Thanks to the uploader
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gogJPGuDN-k

cossy

thx for that.

It was interesting to hear and see some footage of Mozzer in exile as it were for those 7 years.... musically speaking anyway. He looked great at the age of 40 I guess he was. Shame there's no album covers, single sleeves or posters of that era. We can only imagine the 2 or 3 albums he could've made during that time :( :tears:

Now if he could just get animals to stop eating animals he'd be on to something :)

Last edited:
I predict this sentiment will be Morrissey's most difficult quest to tackle in his time here, but not impossible. Ironically he has to play God to do something about it. :o

I hate to use the word quest, it sounds too Dungeons & Dragons. My point is this will take the rest of his life, it'll consume him. But I think after tons of research and lots of compromise he might find that meat consumption is done in a balanced, fair way that respects God's creatures.

I sure love Morrissey a lot. I love that he has so much empathy for the voiceless.

Great find, Cossy. Another great never-seen interview. That was 5 minutes of truth. Meat is Murder.

Good find! :thumb:.

Thanks cossy and co.

Morrissey is extremely impressive in that interview; even-headed, at ease, informed, charming, persausive, fluent. One of his best ever.

I'm probably going to get stick for this but does no one feel that it's wrong for him to say that the meat industry is "just like Hitler thriving in modern day, it's exactly the same thing"? I remember reading another comment in which he compared it to the Holocaust. Can anyone listen to this without feeling uncomfortable?

I'm probably going to get stick for this but does no one feel that it's wrong for him to say that the meat industry is "just like Hitler thriving in modern day, it's exactly the same thing"? I remember reading another comment in which he compared it to the Holocaust. Can anyone listen to this without feeling uncomfortable?

I don't feel uncomfortable. Moz is absolutely spot on.

Of course it's a ridiculous statement and so is the holocaust one as well. But we all know comments like that come from a place of desperation to get their message out and wanting people to take notice which is fair enough. I used to be a vegetarian for quite a few years but got sick of eating side dishes. I don't eat a lot of meat now but I enjoy it occasionally. I respect Mozzer's position and wish him all the best on his quest.

Like Moz does if you're going to be a vegetarian then you have to refuse leather as well whether it's clothing, furniture, cars or whatever. I don't see many vegos living like this but if you're going to do it go the whole hog! pun intended! Those vegetarians I have a massive amount of admiration for. :thumb:

I mean c'mon animals eat animals and in a much more blood thirsty manner than we do! :D

Of course it's a ridiculous statement and so is the holocaust one as well.

There's only one person making ridiculous statements here and that's you, you ridiculous cretin.

You got sick of eating side dishes? Well boo hoo. That says more about you and your lack of gumption more than anything else. In other words, you're just a selfish wimp.

Stop doing the whole "I eat meat but I respect Vegetarians :)" thing. It's annoying and false.

Stop animals eating animals? Do you see lions running factory farms? Do you know many crocodiles that work in slaughterhouses? Your point is inane. Humans have supermarkets to go to for a million alternatives. These blood thirsty animals that you speak of clearly don't. :crazy:

Oh, and the continuous slaughter of animals is far worse than any holocaust, if you ask me. Sorry Jews.

Oh, and the continuous slaughter of animals is far worse than any holocaust, if you ask me. Sorry Jews.

No offense taken,
~ The Jews.

There's only one person making ridiculous statements here and that's you, you ridiculous cretin.

You got sick of eating side dishes? Well boo hoo. That says more about you and your lack of gumption more than anything else. In other words, you're just a selfish wimp.

Stop doing the whole "I eat meat but I respect Vegetarians :)" thing. It's annoying and false.

Stop animals eating animals? Do you see lions running factory farms? Do you know many crocodiles that work in slaughterhouses? Your point is inane. Humans have supermarkets to go to for a million alternatives. These blood thirsty animals that you speak of clearly don't. :crazy:

No all it says is that vegetarianism is for some and not for others. I respect all vegetarians besides you. You sound like a complete prick> Not eating meat certainly hasn't done much for your personality :D

But then again Hitler was a vegetarian so it's understandable that some of them could be complete assholes. :D

great interview! thanks for posting

You're an idiot, but, to give you credit, you got some responses, which is what trolls want, so congratulations on that. In future, keep that kind of stuff to the Pigsty section, which is where it belongs.

Peter

i love listening to him in interviews like this

Back
Top Bottom