Morrissey Myspace Bulletin - Poll

nugz

SUPAHSTAR!
New Blog on Morrissey's myspace page

and it says this:

Poll The People

What are your five favourite albums of all time? Is that the same as asking you what your five favourite Morrissey albums are? Either way, if Moz is in your top five, head over to www.pollthepeople.com and vote for him.

The site's compiling the official people's top fives in the first evolving global poll on music, films and books. Share your thoughts with the world here. (in the blog, the word "here" was just another link to the same site)

'What are your five favourite albums of all time? Is that the same as asking you what your five favourite Morrissey albums are? Either way, if Moz is in your top five, head over to www.pollthepeople.com and vote for him.

The site's compiling the official people's top fives in the first evolving global poll on music, films and books.

Share your thoughts with the world.'

You have to sign in to vote and the current 'Greatest Album' top spot is currently occupied by Mika and the rest of the list isn't any better so there isn't much point in voting.

Looks to be mostly music for the masses... disappointing list. I am disappointed. Truly, truly, truly....

I didn't think much of that website. I tried to put Modern Life Is Rubbish by Blur & London 0 Hull 4 by the Housemartins & it just gave me a list of their singles in both cases.

Re: New Blog on Morrissey's myspace page

and it says this:

Poll The People

What are your five favourite albums of all time? Is that the same as asking you what your five favourite Morrissey albums are? Either way, if Moz is in your top five, head over to www.pollthepeople.com and vote for him.

The site's compiling the official people's top fives in the first evolving global poll on music, films and books. Share your thoughts with the world here. (in the blog, the word "here" was just another link to the same site)
Done!

modern life is rubbish changed my life i think its an amazing album , kudos to you

Thankyou. It doesn't hurt that For Tomorrow is my favourite ever song.

The weird thing is, while there aren't any Morrissey or Smiths albums that I don't like (except for the released version of the debut album, it's a travesty made worse when you put it next to the far superior Troy Tate version), there aren't any that I would put in my top five or even top ten.
Though I think that might be down to over familarity.

Billy Bragg & Wilco:Mermaid Avenue
Blur: Modern Life Is Rubbish
Wilco: Sky Blue Sky
Housemartins: London 0 Hull 4
The Paradise Motel: Flight Paths

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom