Morrissey at Oasis L.A. gig

Re: Morrissey at Oasis in L.A

"We were up in northern California yesterday. Oakland. The scenery from the airplane window on the way up was stunning - stunning, I tells ya!

Back on the road with Ryan Adams. Good to see him again.

Gig weren't all that. Had a few "technical problems" which pretty much amounts to c***s not doing their c***ing jobs properly. I won't go into detail - I'll be here all morning. Mind you, someone in the front row fainted half way through. It's a strange sight when someone gets oxygen and then stretchered out while the band plays on!

Back in LA (AGAIN!!) today. Actually gonna get to do a gig here tonight. Seems like we've been here for weeks without doing anything.

They reckon Morrissey's on the guest list tonight! Really? I'll believe it when I see him. An Oasis concert doesn't sound like the natural environment where one would see a Morrissey.

Beautiful day though. I'm off for a walk with my girl and my boy.

In a bit."

"We were up in northern California yesterday. Oakland. The scenery from the airplane window on the way up was stunning - stunning, I tells ya!

Back on the road with Ryan Adams. Good to see him again.

Gig weren't all that. Had a few "technical problems" which pretty much amounts to c***s not doing their c***ing jobs properly. I won't go into detail - I'll be here all morning. Mind you, someone in the front row fainted half way through. It's a strange sight when someone gets oxygen and then stretchered out while the band plays on!

Back in LA (AGAIN!!) today. Actually gonna get to do a gig here tonight. Seems like we've been here for weeks without doing anything.

They reckon Morrissey's on the guest list tonight! Really? I'll believe it when I see him. An Oasis concert doesn't sound like the natural environment where one would see a Morrissey.

Beautiful day though. I'm off for a walk with my girl and my boy.

In a bit."

why not ? i am pretty sure he would check them out

Yes, dear old moz was there, not on the floor sec. but, to the left on the first section above the floor. And yes, he was rockin out.

Oasis? Seriously?
I mean I understand Johnny playing with them, but Moz in their gigs?

Blah. Just blah.

my friend Rick was introduced to Moz none other than by the jerk who got flung outta the gig in the begining of the set.

yeah i wondered that too...like what does morrissey rocking out look like?

i mean was he all handsomly dressed getting down, cause thats pretty cool.

grown men dancing in a gneuine way is always cool in my book.

I can confirm, as I was about 4 rows away. I said hello and shook his hand, truly an amazing moment of my life.

yeah i wondered that too...like what does morrissey rocking out look like?

i mean was he all handsomly dressed getting down, cause thats pretty cool.

grown men dancing in a gneuine way is always cool in my book.

I've seen him "rocking out". He bobs his head backwards and forwards. He does to the New York Dolls anyway!

Moz in Oasis LA dressing room

According to Noel:

"Well, well, well. He turned up! Morrissey was actually in our actual dressing room. Being very funny. He asked me did I have any "new moves"!! Genius."

Re: Moz in Oasis LA dressing room

here's the full quote:

"They reckon Morrissey's on the guestlist tonight! Really? I'll believe it when I see him," he wrote. "An Oasis concert doesn't sound like the natural environment where one would see a Morrissey."

However, Gallagher was forced to eat his words when the singer not only showed-up, but joined the band after the gig.

"Well, well, well. He turned up!" declared the guitarist after the show. "Morrissey was actually in our actual dressing room. Being very funny. He asked me did I have any 'new moves'!! Genius."
"I love meeting my heroes. They're all top, top geezers."

That's where Syd Barrett played his final live gig, that's all I knows about it.

Back
Top Bottom