Official YouTube "Love Is On Its Way Out" lyric video (March 11, 2020)

I’m going with my partner, CazBaz. It’s the first time for her. That said, we had tickets for Reading in 2018, and that was cancelled, and she is now getting spooked about the coronavirus. It might end up being just little old me. Obviously, nothing will prevent Morrissey’s attendance; he laughs in the face of cancellation risks.

VIVA, hovis, FWD VIVA all the London travellers... hope you all enjoy safe journeys to you all . VIVA LYNN BORER Viva the Dubliners.... seven drunken nights.... bed time BAZZA

Yo ni lo vi estoy en abstinencia Morrissey ....por lo que publico del coronavirus ,en su sitio M central , pense que estaba haciendo bien las cosas porque estaba calladito..estaba callado..pero salio con esto faltando el respeto una verguenza y el es el responsable ,es su sitio ,este no es el Morrissey que yo quiero no me gusto nada triste y enojada MOZ TE FUISTE AL CARAJO HOMBRE GRANDE ...CHISTES DE PENDEJO INADAPTADO IS SERIUS.....??????????

Wow. For some reason I thought you were about 20 years younger than I ... I shan’t address you as “ young pippy” now to be quoted as , dare I say it.. mid aged pippy.... should have realised as you have vast knowledge on smiths and moz matters, my apologies pippy... hows the knitting going ???
Oi! Cheeky beggar :rolleyes:

the lyrics have an imagist ring to 'em, would ya agree? 'specially the first part. they're like a succession of hard and concrete photographs, seein' bein' the main sense of perception. int'restingly, the seein' turns into a hazy gazin' in the second part when ev'rything is softenin' up a lil, a state hemingway could only reach through alcohol and later in life, cats, when evrything was too late for him really.

Yeah lanterns, ya really are onto somethin' there.
Moz writes with precise insight and pictures the similarity of gassin' children and huntin' animals.
Maybe he only repeats the Elephant and Lions in the second verse, as a way to say that until ya learn to respect the life of animals, ya never gonna respect the life of humans.
Hemingway was ugly, but he was knowingly or unknowingly really honest in his presentation of the ugliness of the masculine desire for domination.
Haha, that's my two-cents at least.

It's a cracking song. At least an 8, possibly a 9/10. Lyrically it splices Last Night I Dreamt with Let The Right One In. Heartbreaking that radio has abandoned him due to his support for far-right politics. Otherwise, it would have been A-listed on R2, R6, Xfm etc, and be playing in every indie club across the land.

Yo ni lo vi estoy en abstinencia Morrissey ....por lo que publico del coronavirus ,en su sitio M central , pense que estaba haciendo bien las cosas porque estaba calladito..estaba callado..pero salio con esto faltando el respeto una verguenza y el es el responsable ,es su sitio ,este no es el Morrissey que yo quiero no me gusto nada triste y enojada MOZ TE FUISTE AL CARAJO HOMBRE GRANDE ...CHISTES DE PENDEJO INADAPTADO IS SERIUS.....??????????

no entendo lo que dices.que passa?

It's possible that you don't understand what lyric video is. It has not been made by the record company and Morrissey has contributed nothing but the song. I know that you want to be negative about anything to do with Morrissey...making it very odd that you spend time on a site dedicated to him...but your comment is both silly and totally incorrect.

This is the photo. I just can't remember where I saw it. The Severed Alliance maybe? It's in some book (I think). Someone here will remember.

moz2heart.jpg
aaaww, what a lovely sweetie, his heart was still intact back then, open and unbroken. c'mon moz, let's fix it again. won't take that long.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info
Back
Top Bottom