Official YouTube "Love Is On Its Way Out" lyric video (March 11, 2020)

This is the photo. I just can't remember where I saw it. The Severed Alliance maybe? It's in some book (I think). Someone here will remember.

moz2heart.jpg

Would have been nice if in the video they had the heart on his shirt breaking. But, I guess that would have been too creative and maybe cost them
a little extra to do.

Severed Alliance. In my edition it's facing p. 129. It's actually cropped, there are two friends to his right. He is apparently aged 13 here, so I guess it's 1971/72.

13? I wonder if this is when he bought Metal Guru.

Morrisseys grandfather has a spectacular quiff and you can tell where moz gets his genes from.... Moz father looks like Fred west....

There are different editions. It's in mine, the '20th anniversary edition' published 2012.
Mine is the original from copyright 1992- this I can remember when it came out, that moz wished JR death by a motorway pile up... but as I look on the corner it says new revised edition so could be later than I thought.... phewww to much thinking for me... FWD will revel all...

live version added something to it.....he had a 'begging' pose when singing 'what's it like....'
Glad to hear the begging pose is back. I love it when he sinks to his knees. Last time I think I saw it was Who Put The M In Manchester. I can't remember which song though.

Mine is the original from copyright 1992- this I can remember when it came out, that moz wished JR death by a motorway pile up... but as I look on the corner it says new revised edition so could be later than I thought.... phewww to much thinking for me... FWD will revel all...
You rang? :)
3 English editions: hardback '92, paperback '93 & anniversary version 2012.
The black covered anniversary one (2012) is the 'fullest' and worth having for reference.
Fans of epubs might want to cough... cough... PM me... cough... ?
Regards,
FWD.

'72 so would have been around about then.
1972... I was 3 and I had to listen to three songs pippy before I was put to bed otherwise I apparently wouldn’t settle. Song one was seven drunken nights by the Dubliners song two was chuck berry , my ding a ling... song three was pinky and perky, can’t remember which one.... I can still remember being taken up the dancers thinking.... now my heart is full....

1972... I was 3 and I had to listen to three songs pippy before I was put to bed otherwise I apparently wouldn’t settle. Song one was seven drunken nights by the Dubliners song two was chuck berry , my ding a ling... song three was pinky and perky, can’t remember which one.... I can still remember being taken up the dancers thinking.... now my heart is full....
I'm ahead of you, Baz, I was 8. Clearly remember the Chuck Berry one. We used to sing it at school without any thought of impropriety - innocent times, haha.

I'm ahead of you, Baz, I was 8. Clearly remember the Chuck Berry one. We used to sing it at school without any thought of impropriety - innocent times, haha.
Wow. For some reason I thought you were about 20 years younger than I ... I shan’t address you as “ young pippy” now to be quoted as , dare I say it.. mid aged pippy.... should have realised as you have vast knowledge on smiths and moz matters, my apologies pippy... hows the knitting going ???

My funniest memory from Leeds ( this will cause you and Hofmann minor strokes) was my daughter took us into a gay bar at 5 pm they were playing bingo. Camp bingo.... the caller was as camp as they come... we got tickets at £3 a go.... I’ve never heard anything as funny since Bernard or chubby.... this is how he called it , in a very camp voice mid - aged pippy... 1 and 6 dirty dicks.... then he said 1 and 4 this is how jimmy f***ing savile likes em , the dirty twat.... I was in hysterics.... but mid aged pippy I won £38 we then f***ed off ... Leeds to big for me ,on a Friday night my fave song was half a person ...

You rang? :)
3 English editions: hardback '92, paperback '93 & anniversary version 2012.
The black covered anniversary one (2012) is the 'fullest' and worth having for reference.
Fans of epubs might want to cough... cough... PM me... cough... ?
Regards,
FWD.
Many thanks as ever..... I was very quick to flick through my severed alliance I thought...and still got it wrong.... hovis once said that they will build a statue for me on here..... slightly over boiled of course, but acceptable... you though.... one day a monument shall be erected in the House of Parliament, with the queen bowing at your feet , and you with all moz knowledge wrapped up in scrolls for all to see, I shall now now ....

Benny loved Leeds ... for about 12 hours.... couldn’t wait to get back to my Hamster wheel... and my own shit.... hate big cities son. I noted by your many posts after Leeds that you took my posts to your advantage.... fair doos son, I accept that, hope your family enjoyed it better than us.... I did have a good sing along at times with my daughter,,,, she knew every word song for song... did yours??? Anyhow benny my daughter has a bigger car than me !!!!! One of those things that look like a hurst.... I’m in a Ford Fiesta .... she’s doing well benny...I’m still in shock at the set list.... out of the 24 songs played only 12 were acceptable to me . The other 12 were shite, to slow , not concert songs.... anyhow my boy gets married Friday afternoon so won’t be on here for a while .... I miss scrapping with you.... we shall catch up as the kids say ,,, very soon .... you olde slag xxxxxx

Benny loved Leeds ... for about 12 hours.... couldn’t wait to get back to my Hamster wheel... and my own shit.... hate big cities son. I noted by your many posts after Leeds that you took my posts to your advantage.... fair doos son, I accept that, hope your family enjoyed it better than us.... I did have a good sing along at times with my daughter,,,, she knew every word song for song... did yours??? Anyhow benny my daughter has a bigger car than me !!!!! One of those things that look like a hurst.... I’m in a Ford Fiesta .... she’s doing well benny...I’m still in shock at the set list.... out of the 24 songs played only 12 were acceptable to me . The other 12 were shite, to slow , not concert songs.... anyhow my boy gets married Friday afternoon so won’t be on here for a while .... I miss scrapping with you.... we shall catch up as the kids say ,,, very soon .... you olde slag xxxxxx
Best wishes for Friday CazBaz.

Best wishes for Friday CazBaz.
Another experience day hovis , but only got one son so not that expensive really his in-laws have paid most.... I’ve got three daughters left... any chance of a couple of quid!!!! But you’ll need it for London, won’t you.... you taking your son or is he Saving his paper round money for the who... at Newcastle....

Heard proper videos were proposed to Morrissey and BMG. Apparently they were very different than Moz had done before.

Where are those at? Anyone know about this?

Heard proper videos were proposed to Morrissey and BMG. Apparently they were very different than Moz had done before.

The previous Liam Lynch ones can fit the 'different' criteria (this video has a couple of his hallmarks too, but there's no clear credits).
Not seen anything to substantiate anything other than that regarding anything 'proper'.
Regards,
FWD.

I wouldn’t be surprised if moz got another deal from BMG after this album, I know it’s the last out of the three??? But as morrissey goes he ain’t pissed to many people off at BMG , has he ??? Yet ....

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom