Official YouTube "Love Is On Its Way Out" lyric video (March 11, 2020)

Yeah lanterns, ya really are onto somethin' there.
Moz writes with precise insight and pictures the similarity of gassin' children and huntin' animals.
Maybe he only repeats the Elephant and Lions in the second verse, as a way to say that until ya learn to respect the life of animals, ya never gonna respect the life of humans.
Hemingway was ugly, but he was knowingly or unknowingly really honest in his presentation of the ugliness of the masculine desire for domination.
Haha, that's my two-cents at least.
when ya take a really really close look at ernest's prose, you'll notice very quickly how underneath each hardened ugly sentence there is a shivvering monster of sensitivity trying to make itself audible.

Leeds fue genial el estuvo impecable!!! Su voz emociona los temas nuevos son realmente buenos,para mi hurling es el mejor de todo el disco me estremecio ,y river lo mismo y cuando arranco con the boy fue un flash uno de mis favoritos de Smiths ESAA MOZ TE ANIMASTE Y THE BOY TE SALIO GENIAL,VIVA MOZ AND I !!!!!!!!!!❤❤❤❤?????????❤❤❤❤❤

Hey forum people... I was moved by the song from the very beginning, as it was released at a symbolic and intense time for me. Does anybody know something more about this angels-broken heart statue that appears in the video? I want to put a little poster in my room from it and it would be nice, for the honesty of the whole thing, to know what and where exactly it is. For a reason, this vintage style reminds me of Berlin, a city that I have lived in and means a lot to me. But I guess it's somewhere in the US, as some of the other recognisable photos (white house etc.)

Also, does anybody know a better way to make it a poster, apart from a screenshot from the HD youtube video? It looks okay, but I guess it's not the highest quality possible.

Screenshot 2020-03-28 at 10.10.05.png

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom