London live - To feature Morrissey

Not sure, but could be repeat of Album Chart Show which was recorded at the time of ROTT release.

the great thing is thAt they will broadcast this show in germanY too normallY music is non existent in tv here at compared to britain ..i mean we are the 3rd biggest music markert and we have not even one late night show with regular music guest

so jools takes over 15 years to finally be aired (only a best of from over the ÿears) but a very nice channel imported london live too...the same who broadcasted a repeat of the smiths rockpalast
unfortunately at the time when iam in england:mad::mad::mad:
so if anybody can record that show and give me a copy?please please please
on Eins festival(digital channel viEWABLE OVER SATELITE: ASTRA GERMANY
AND ON ONE OF THESE NEW DIGITAL RECEIVER THING (DVTB)
Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Zutons und MORRISSEY
Sendetermine:
Mittwoch auf Donnerstag, 31.01.2008, 00:30 Uhr und 04:45 Uhr
ARD Digital über Satellit
Astra 1H: 19,2 °Ost
Transponder: 85
Downlink: 12,1095
Symbolrate: 27,500
Fehlerschutz/FEC: 3/4
Polarisation: horizontal
[mehr]
http://www.ard-digital.de/10571_1

the great thing is thAt they will broadcast this show in germanY too normallY music is non existent in tv here at compared to britain ..i mean we are the 3rd biggest music markert and we have not even one late night show with regular music guest

so jools takes over 15 years to finally be aired (only a best of from over the ÿears) but a very nice channel imported london live too...the same who broadcasted a repeat of the smiths rockpalast
unfortunately at the time when iam in england:mad::mad::mad:
Sendetermine:
[mehr]

on the plus side you will be seeing morrissey :guitar:

if anybody see this how can he she tape it the interview with the artist didnt come after or before the gig but sometjime after the other artists perform so i would be handy to tape the whole show

i don know abou the broadcast ing in the Uk but in germany its on wednesday 31th at 0.30

so please please tape it and.. i would love to have copy

Sendetermine:
[mehr]

tomorrow (wednesday the 27th of february) there will be a music show called london live airing in german television feat MORRISSEY..i dont know if its the same one thAt did air on the 31 th of january (i was in london when the show was broadcasted SO couldnt see it) but i guess its a new "performance" since there are other artists performing this time: the wonderful goldfrapp for example..so if someone will see that can he /she tell me which songs was played at the show where he played together with the yeah yeah yeahs and if someone recorded a it and can do a dvd copy for me ?

so tomorrow we will see:at 0.30 german time on eins festival
http://www.ard-digital.de/index.php?id=10067&languageid=1&stationID=3509&eventID=106383668

Morrissey - I Just Want to See the Boy Happy Mohair
- Life Mohair - End of the Line
Wolfmother - Dimension Goldfrapp - Fly Me Away
Goldfrapp - You Never Know

actually iam wondering that these tv appreances nobody had seen when a performance somewhere else (like on more popular shows like the jonathan ross show) seems to get more attention eins festival also aired the smiths rockpalast 2006 and even that did get a mention as the london live show so i wonder why this show didnt ....

so if anybody could record this show?and maybe someone has seen the show on the 31 th january and can tell me something about it...and if the show togehter with the yeah yeah yeahs was broadcasted in england(channel 4 right?) which episode did they choose the episode with the yeah yeah yeahs or the other one with goldfrapp?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom