Johnny Thunders - Bootlegging The Bootleggers

The Seeker of Good Songs

2008 Digitally Remastered and repackaged collection of rarities from Thunders, which he compiled and (hilariously) introduced himself!

Johnny Thunders, ex- of the Heartbreakers and New York Dolls, was fed up with so many live albums around that he didn't see any money from. So he made sure he got a fat fee putting his own one together from his favorite tapes from touring around the world, and introduced each track in his own inimitable way.

SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE June 3, 2008

M.I.A. (live) - 2:32
In Cold Blood/I'm Not Your Stepping Stone/Hit The Road Jack - 5:42
Personality Crisis - 3:08
Joey Joey - 2:34
Sad Vacation - 2:21
Little Queenie - 2:09
Pipeline - 2:39
Just Another Girl - 6:37
You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory - 3:08
As Tears Go By - 2:43
I Can Tell - 5:50
Wipe Out - 2:56

link me link me link me, please

love

Grim

2008 Digitally Remastered and repackaged collection of rarities from Thunders, which he compiled and (hilariously) introduced himself!

Johnny Thunders, ex- of the Heartbreakers and New York Dolls, was fed up with so many live albums around that he didn't see any money from. So he made sure he got a fat fee putting his own one together from his favorite tapes from touring around the world, and introduced each track in his own inimitable way.

SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE June 3, 2008

M.I.A. (live) - 2:32
In Cold Blood/I'm Not Your Stepping Stone/Hit The Road Jack - 5:42
Personality Crisis - 3:08
Joey Joey - 2:34
Sad Vacation - 2:21
Little Queenie - 2:09
Pipeline - 2:39
Just Another Girl - 6:37
You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory - 3:08
As Tears Go By - 2:43
I Can Tell - 5:50
Wipe Out - 2:56

Just ordered it from Tesco online £5.63 but for some reason saying dispatched by end of month so guess it will be UP and ABOUT before then:)

not of alot of johnnys bootlegs are even good not even the official ones theres always a muddy sound to them or they just suck.

Hi,
Just got hold of Johnny Thunders "Have Faith" live Japan 1988 CD sounds great:)

Back
Top Bottom