Jean Unsworth, former secretary of the Salford Lads Club passes away at 89

Regards,
FWD.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
...said the sycophantic slug, acknowledging said “unacknowledged” post.
It breaks my heart to tell you, but I fear Ugly Devil is quite correct. You’re an unloved c*** of c***s. Sorry.

You’re good for a laugh though.

...said the sycophantic slug, acknowledging said “unacknowledged” post.
Unacknowledged by the majority of posters that don't respond or emoji grade it, you decrepit cowardly piece of excrement. Slide back into your cesspit, you anonymous pussy.

It breaks my heart to tell you, but I fear Ugly Devil is quite correct. You’re an unloved c*** of c***s. Sorry.

Excellent then. I’m not here for love. ...but I’m howling at you sorry sacks of shit. At least we’re all here for the same reason, Hoover Loosley. Xo

Unacknowledged by the majority of posters that don't respond or emoji grade it, you decrepit cowardly piece of excrement. Slide back into your cesspit, you anonymous pussy.
Or what, bitch? Were you under the impression that bubbling nonsense from the scum-layer you dwell under presents a threat to someone?

Right. Your tag-name is Ugly Devil. What’s the difference between anonymity and a f***ing weak-ass pseudonym, Shit-stain?

Stay in your lane, Sally.

I’ll happily play your game and wear “the c***” badge, since you’re already wearing the one that says “Iignorant sack of shit”. ;)

Shouldn't you be busy doing your undercover woke 'research' project?
How did you slip so far through the cracks of a society that did everything it could to make a decent person of the burden your parents dropped on society?

Fak Arf.

Shouldn't you be busy doing your undercover woke 'research' project that you were bullshitting about the other day?
No one responded. Everyone is too busy filtering chart dailies and snapping up shit t-shirts (30% OFF!!) to wipe their asses with.

Someone’s got their panties in a twist.

I can't see many people being interested in Bono in 50 years time, whereas I can imagine Mozology being a thing.
THESE^ are the same kind of ramblings we heard from those at Jonestown.

Find yourselves a spot in the jungle with your ilk, hunker down and have a drink.

You deserve it!

Right. Your tag-name is Ugly Devil. What’s the difference between anonymity and a f***ing weak-ass pseudonym, Shit-stain?

Stay in your lane, Sally.
The difference is all my posts can be found and link back to a profile, you on the other hand just blend in with all the other anonymous bores, using this site as a platform to showcase whatever tedious thoughts peruse through that joyless neglected mind.

The difference is all my posts can be found and link back to a profile, you on the other hand just blend in with all the other anonymous bores, using this site as a platform to showcase whatever tedious thoughts peruse through that joyless neglected mind.
The fact that you’re not capable of understanding the facts within my posts isn’t lost on me, Sunshine. The fact that you choose to live your life stuck up the anus of a whiny, has-been off-strip lounge singer, on the other hand... LOL!

Grow a pair, ya sludge-dwelling wee twat. You're punting well above your house-league level. ...or don’t. All the same to me. I still get a crack out of watching you squirm and squeal like a lost toddler in a theme-park.

Fak Arf.

Which “bore” am I, you glimmering Adonis of excitement?

Perhaps you should use this time to have your clown shoes properly fitted. I already know you’re a weak-minded, brainwashed slug. ...but you’ve got 14 registered users to impress here! Some may still give you a fighting chance, if you take those shoes to a cobbler and un-bunch your panties, kiddo. ;)

The fact that you’re not capable of understanding the facts within my posts isn’t lost on me, Sunshine. The fact that you choose to live your life stuck up the anus of a whiny, has-been off-strip lounge singer, on the other hand... LOL!

Grow a pair, ya sludge-dwelling wee twat. You're punting well above your house-league level. ...or don’t. All the same to me. I still get a crack out of watching you squirm and squeal like a lost toddler in a theme-park.

Fak Arf.
I bet you're gushing that I've provided you some attention that you're unable to attain in the real world. I've no desire to keep retorting to such a hateful toad. So good luck in all your hopeless endeavors.

Ugly Devil ?

It all worked out in the end Jean (y)
Goodnight and rest in peace ?

Benny X

??:knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom