Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Donald Trump seems to think it's overblown. So, naturally, you'll find this site divided on the matter.

L O L
Donald Trump is the biggest Bellend on planet earth.
The good old U S of A now has more cases of COVID-19 than China.
Donald the thick t@@t is planning on sending everybody back to work by Easter. Why ?????? “Because it’s a very special time” “It’s gonna be beautiful“

Stay home, be bored it’s crap I know but it’s better than death.

Take care U S of A ❤

Benny

??:knife:

L O L
Donald the thick t@@t is planning on sending everybody back to work by Easter. Why ?????? “Because it’s a very special time” “It’s gonna be beautiful“

Take care U S of A ❤

Benny

Because China would NEVER lie about their figures????????? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Because China would NEVER lie about their figures????????? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Talk about skewed numbers. Benny ought to do extensive research on the Imperial College Centre for Energy Policy and Technology based in London along with its sister organization, the Fabian Society. He probably won't get back to you.

Is this the new book of condolence thread?

I bet you a dollar Italy and America are going to birth so many babies nine months from this week that an entire group of kids will be named Generation Corona. There’s nothing to do but f*** and watch Netflix.
That's actually a really good point which I hadn't considered. It will be interesting to see if the babies born in a year equal or outnumber the people who died.

Or what if the people that die just get reincarnated into the new babies?

Two hours? Can you give the summary?

I'm pretty sure it involves lizard people.

EDIT: I'm 10 minutes in and it's the same predictable shit you can expect from him. "It's all been planned and orchestrated by the elite cartel one percent." He's already uttered the phrase "I've been saying this all along / I've been saying this for years / I predicted this decades ago / nobody listened to me / I told you so" et al. at least 26 times.

EDIT 2: Being asked to temporarily use debit cards rather than cash is a red flag that we will all go to a one world, digital currency. Robots will take over the world and steal jobs. (Not even kidding.) The notion of guaranteed basic income (ala Andrew Yang) is the gateway to totalitarian control. But we will have no choice since we can't work because robots.

EDIT 3: Heralds Trump and Johnson as beacons of sanity; true proponents of the status quo and friends of the people. Says Donny and Boris are being bullied by the elite with dire stats of projected deaths that will cost them their reputations if not heeded, all of which stats by the way are "made up by computers" to instill fear. Denies climate change; describes climate change warnings as a different page of the same script perpetuated by the evil 1% elite i.e. "The Permanent Government."

EDIT 4: Accuses "Big Pharma" of suppressing information about taking vitamins to boost your immune system. Advocates isolating the elderly and infirm; letting everyone else do they thang

EDIT 5: Claims he got sick around Xmas, kept working, no big deal

EDIT 6: Claims there is a "major official government website" that as of March 19 has revoked its assessment of Covid-19 as a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) due to a better, more up to date collection of data. Says the Advisory Committee On Dangerous Pathogens concurs with the revision. Says no one he knows in Britain has the disease. Says 99% of the deaths in Italy were people who were already, unrelatedly infirm.

EDIT 7: Says "crikey; it's just the flu"

EDIT 8: Says that the enforced lockdown measures are in part to get people to be on social media as much as possible so that robots can learn as much as they can about everyone to later use as leverage for control

EDIT 9: Host suggests that Facebook A.I. is deliberately stunting interview stream to suppress people getting the truth. David says "duh."

EDIT 10: Finally says something sane; decries deplatforming and cancel culture by the radical Left PC halfwits

EDIT 11: Says Bill Gates is a major player in this conspiracy against humanity

EDIT 12: After an hour of saying this is the beginning of a police state to keep everyone subjugated, says society will go back to normal no problem

EDIT 13: Starts in with the Rockefeller shit

EDIT 14: Says all Covid 19 diagnoses should be taken with a grain of salt. Claims a White House official has reported that over 96 % of tests come back negative in South Korea and USA. Says that the mainstream media has willfully suppressed reports of false positives in order to "further the narrative" that the "system" is promoting.

EDIT 15: Predicts diagnoses will flatline only once the elite has us where they want us. Says Trump is trying to save the economy and save society by pushing for a quick end to the lockdown but is being bullied by the shadowy elite powers that be.

EDIT 16: Says that what will kill people is not the virus but the proliferation homelessness because people lose their jobs

EDIT 17: Starts railing against Jews; says friends of Israel "feed from a pig-trough"

EDIT 18: Discussion of extraterrestrials begins. Joy.

EDIT 19: Says that ultimately the forces behind this are evil aliens who are the puppetmasters of the elite. This part starts at about the 1 hr 20 sec mark. Says that these non-human foes are looking to integrate human consciousness and emotion into an advanced brand of A.I. for the purpose of a more nuanced manipulation. Begins talking about the occult. Says that by 2030 we will all be plugged into a collective cloud-brain. Says that the elite wants to crush all organically elevated consciousness; says 5G is the way they plan to start this by herding people into an electronic digital mental hive and steer them away from exploring anything metaphysical.

EDIT 20: Calls Elon Musk a psychopath for trying to disrupt the electromagnetic field of the earth which will then "unravel' the human immune system. Says 5G will be implemented with no testing. Claims that 5G tech started in Wuhan. Says that there are so many satellites we can't see the sky.

EDIT 21: Claims he predicted 5G tech decades ago. Starts getting pissy when he thinks about all the people who have mocked him.

EDIT 22: Claims we live in a simulated holographic reality. I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING.

EDIT 23: Starts whining about Zuckerberg and Silicon Valley. Starts a Bill Gates rant. Says that Musk's involvement goes back to his grandfather in Canada who helped found the "technocracy" with an eye to eventual A.I. control. This was in the 1930s, by the way. Says that gas cars will be replaced by electric cars with onboard computers that will only allow the driver to go where they (the car) permits them to go; and that all of this is controlled and monitored by the A.I. programming. Says that all climate reform is a ruse in order to switch gas cars to computer cars for that purpose.

EDIT 24: Starts making fun of woke culture. OK; the guy ain't all bad.

EDIT 25: Pulls out the old "people must not be sheep; they must rise up against the sheepdog" trope. Original! Says we should not fear death because we are all just transitory finite points of expression in a greater consciousness, and we will be re-assimilated. Does not explain how this is any different from the reptilian-controlled A.I. hive-mind he just got done railing against.

In summary: David Icke is a moron. Don't hitch your wagon to his rabid horse.
You're welcome.

Last edited:
I’ve got some corona virus thoughts that David Icke recap reminded me of. A year ago i spent three weeks in Singapore and Bali playing a lot of soft tip darts in bars. Touching a lot of germs. The day i landed there i felt off but i chalked it up to having never been in an airplane for 20 hours straight. But the day i got home i felt even more off, again attributing it to the long flight. So i told everyone it was jet lag and it may have been. But i also felt a tightness in my chest and winded after walking up 10 steps. I slept for like a week. I don’t recall much of a fever but i went to the doctor and he said your lungs sound fine. The only weird thing that happened in Bali was i was bit by a monkey who tried to steal my glasses. (I told him no and his mom saw me get tense so she f***ing ran up and bit me then the baby bit me!) So not to want to jump on the victim bandwagon or anything, i feel like i got a version of it a year ago? I dunno. I guess not because it’s not like i gave it to anyone else but that also sorta checks bc I’m not a physical person. I didn’t cough either. Okay I’m convincing myself i didn’t get it or a pre-version of it thank you for listening to me work through this process.

Two hours? Can you give the summary?

It's all a bit convoluted, and dependent on one being receptive to, and familiar with, his central argument, and isn't really the one I meant to post, there was one that was around 15 mins long I saw somewhere but can't find... His ideas could be summarised, but it would still take an essay of considerable length to do so. Most people think we have wise and benevolent rulers who care about us and everything is what it appears to be, Icke knows that this is a complete fallacy and asks us to question everything we're told by the powers that be via their respective propaganda arms. Covid-19 could be what it appears to be and what we're told it is, and all of the measures currently being taken to 'protect' us from it may be necessary, or something else could be going on. It usually is.

Answer: No, it's a seasonal flu virus. In the winter of 14/15 in the UK 28,000 mainly elderly people died of a flu virus. Literally millions of other people got it and recovered (as you tend to with a flu). The government didn't give a toss.

The fact they care now is suspicious. It's like they want to usher in a full police state.

They're up to something - what exactly I haven't quite worked out yet.

L O L

Take care U S of A ❤

Benny

I got an emergency alert on my phone last night that said County of Los Angeles is in quarantine until at least a week after Easter. In American politics the states can override the national law not sure if you have something like that there.

Don’t be a covid truther. It’s real. Fox News and any far right news agency is on track to murder it’s own key demographic with its nonsense reporting.

There is and always has been a 'they' - now more then ever.

The UN and the EU are jst a couple of 'theys' for example. They tell governments what to do.

If you can't suss out an endgame, if you can't determine a motive, if you can't map out the logistics, if you can't decipher a definite origin, then how can you so ardently adhere to the notion of a conspiracy?

Isn't it possible that this is just, at the end of the day, a f***ed up situation being dealt with hapharzardly because we were complacent and unprepared? Isn't that...possible?

And isn't it possible that while certain politicians are manipulating and borderline-absuing the positions of power and influence they yield, couldn't this just be due to the way politicians just generally are face-savers and con-artists to begin with? Does it have to mean they want to sell you into slavery because they are in thrall to a shadow government ?

I mean, come on.

Last edited:
If you can't suss out an endgame, if you can't determine a motive, if you can't map out the logistics, if you can't decipher a definite origin, then how can you so ardently adhere to the notion of a conspiracy?

Isn't it possible that this is just, at the end of the day, a f***ed up situation being death with hapharzardly because we were complacent and unprepared? Isn't that...possible?

And isn't it possible that while certain politicians are manipulating and borderline-absuing the positions of power and influence they yield, couldn't this just be due to the way politicians just generally are face-savers and con-artists to begin with? Does it have to mean they want to sell you into slavery because they are in thrall to a shadow government ?

I mean, come on.
I'm sceptical of this. I don't buy it. It's all bullshit to my ears.

EU and UN are shadow governments.

Killer Flu epidemic in 14/15 - governments didn't give a shit. Why now?

Welp it’s been nice not talking to anyone. Bye.

Back
Top Bottom