if you were to cover one Moz/Smiths song, what would it be?

chrisarclark

Boycott Moz
putting aside whether or not you actually hav a band and/or a willing audience, if you were to cover one Moz/Smiths song, what would it be? why? how would you do it?

barbarism begins at home or Handsome devil...sorry you said one :o

Nobody Loves Us

Everyday is Like Sunday, i'd rather others, even though this was my first fav Moz song, I just don't have the range he does.

Since I'm a girl, I'd like to do the background vocals on BigMouth Strikes Again......Anyone wanna do the main vocals with me? :p

Pretty Girls Make Graves.

Would be the only cover in the first five songs set. Would set straight, who are with us and who are against us (us - the band). Would sound similar to what Reel Big Fish did with "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful".

Plan B: Mute Witness.

Come Back to Camden without a shadow of a doubt.Its one of his best.I sing this particularly well in the bath.:)

somehow, ithink id like to cover "I Don't Mind If You Forget Me". ithink its sucha clever lyric but the tune was never really executed to justice. imight think of keeping it upbeat and juste cleaning it up a bit (those guitar parts are fairly laughable), or imight slow it down a bit and turn it into more of popballad type track.

So now you send your hardened 'regards'
when once you'd send me 'love,'
Sincerely I must tell you,
your mild 'best wishes,'
they make me suspicious!

Back
Top Bottom