how will morrissey die?

how will morrissey die?

• Total voters
:lbf::lbf:Why so agitated?Calm down-it took you 4days to come up with this clever reply you little sociopath-now all you have to do is change your avatar 3times and change your signature 4 times to make your posts seem important hehe,dont forget to give few career advices to Morrissey and to use italics in 2words of your post.Im sure it wil be a clever one-as usual you will make us humble hahaha:lbf:you f***ing loser-boring as usual.

Your typing skills make my head hurt. My 8-year-old could put together something more coherent than this.

And what's really sad is that you already edited the post and it still looks like crap.

Your typing skills make my head hurt. My 8-year-old could put together something more coherent than this.

And what's really sad is that you already edited the post and it still looks like crap.

Joan, how many Polacks does it take to properly post on an internet forum?

Obviously, one isn't enough...

Joan, how many Polacks does it take to properly post on an internet forum?

Obviously, one isn't enough...
Oi Oi somebody should just beat you up at least to first blood-it would teach you a little lesson.Maybe cut out Polish national emblem on your face...It would be interesting to see anyway -White and Red!

Oi Oi somebody should just beat you up at least to first blood-it would teach you a little lesson.Maybe cut out Polish national emblem on your face...It would be interesting to see anyway -White and Red!

If someone beat you bloody and carved ANYTHING into your face, it would be an improvement...

I know, right?

It kinda looked like this...
1173087609481.gif

He'll visit Solo and die of boredom :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom