Håkan Hellström uses Morrissey montage as a backdrop

An anonymous person writes:

Håkan Hellström, one of the most popular artists in Sweden uses Morrissey montage as a backdrop.
With football shirt of the Swedish second division team Gais.

The gig was last night, June 9, at Stockholm Stadion, 27 819 attending.

40220_hakan_helstrom_20170609.jpg

Related items:

Hahaha GAIS again and I remember this swedish Moz fan on a swedish Moz forum that used to say Morrissey is a GAIS fan.

LOL

Maybe it was Håkan himself. Saw him a few times in the past but I am surprised he is still popular. He has stolen more lyrics from Morrissey than anyone and translated them to swedish.

GAIS is a very angry communist workers club in a part of Gothenburg 12 Slack would never dare to visit.

Reckon I will have to stop trying to understand this because it will never end. Uncle Steve does not like kickball and probably has never kicked anything in his life except once at Hogwartsshire in the 5th grade. The closest he gets to kickball is having him and lil' Sammy's season tickets behind David Beck Ham at Dodger Stadium and showing up sometimes to watch the LA kickball team that his third cousin from Ireland plays on so he can take a photo op.

Reckon I will have to stop trying to understand this because it will never end. Uncle Steve does not like kickball and probably has never kicked anything in his life except once at Hogwartsshire in the 5th grade. The closest he gets to kickball is having him and lil' Sammy's season tickets behind David Beck Ham at Dodger Stadium and showing up sometimes to watch the LA kickball team that his third cousin from Ireland plays on so he can take a photo op.

His dad had trials for Man United and little Steven walked hand in hand with his dad to watch United as a kid.

1016a0602dc64eaf5dc230cf9eca84ec.jpg

I don't think there's any connection between Morrissey and GAIS FC other than Morrissey being Håkan's favourite singer and GAIS being Håkan's favourite football team. Seems a bit random, really. Like, if I was a rock star and I'd use a montage of Leonard Cohen eating baklava as a backdrop.

32937_CIAO2p2.jpg

tumblr_luicq1mdwP1qzw7muo1_500.png

MozaliniS.jpg

Robbie-and-Morrison.jpg

The song where he sings those lyrics is a rip off of the song "when you were young" by The Killers.

The gig last night got bad reviews. Håkan has kids with a brazilian woman. He has announced that he will take a long break after this tour.

He should pack it in now before the teen girl obsession wears off. The film about his life is the worst film I have ever seen.

Do f*** off, psycho.
Said the austrian living in enemy land where he handles terrorist accounts on a daily basis.

Janne Josefsson the investigation reporter is coming for you and your mates once his holiday is over and as you know he works where you live.

680.jpg

Ok here we go. That Kill Uncle tour poster does not mean he plays or likes kickball. The kickball was added in anyway on the poster. It was not actually falling from the sky live. That team was an LA kickball team with ties to Mexico that went bankrupt. His Irish third cousin plays for the current LA kickball team. Got it? It's called marketing and Uncle Steve is the master.

Ok here we go. That Kill Uncle tour poster does not mean he plays or likes kickball. The kickball was added in anyway on the poster. It was not actually falling from the sky live. That team was an LA kickball team with ties to Mexico that went bankrupt. His Irish third cousin plays for the current LA kickball team. Got it? It's called marketing and Uncle Steve is the master.
You are fake news and as any boxer will tell you being angry does not help.

Said the austrian living in enemy land where he handles terrorist accounts on a daily basis.

Janne Josefsson the investigation reporter is coming for you and your mates once his holiday is over and as you know he works where you live.

680.jpg

My god you are a risible troll.

lol i thought you didn't reply to people, seems that must have riled you up :lbf:

lol i thought you didn't reply to people, seems that must have riled you up :lbf:
Yeah, but what we have there is a cute example of an angry american. More guns they buy the more afraid they are.

They should learn from the danish and listen to the Olsen Brothers at least once a day to stay happy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom