good motivation

• Thread starter Deleted member 31782
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31782

it seems to me that my previous post either did not pass moderation, or I did not publish it, so I will write again. I don't speak English well, but I like Morrissey's work. I think we live in a time when famous people who think, who are not indifferent and take changes in the world to heart, and honestly express their opinions, are not very approved. Despite this, there are personalities who make interesting art. Including in England. For me, Morrissey's work is a good incentive to improve my English. Thanks for the motivation.

it seems to me that my previous post either did not pass moderation, or I did not publish it, so I will write again. I don't speak English well, but I like Morrissey's work. I think we live in a time when famous people who think, who are not indifferent and take changes in the world to heart, and honestly express their opinions, are not very approved. Despite this, there are personalities who make interesting art. Including in England. For me, Morrissey's work is a good incentive to improve my English. Thanks for the motivation.
Your English seems fine to me. In fact, possibly better than some of the native speakers you'll no doubt encounter on here...welcome to the forum btw.

Same here english isn’t my first language, i do think that it’s easier to learn a language when you have an interest in it ( music in this case, Morrissey’s music to be specific) but your english is pretty good anyway not that I’m a one to judge AND welcome to the forum, I’ve been here for a while but I haven’t adjusted yet so I’d consider myself a new member too

@postwoman and @coldsoul welcome to the site. Your English is very good, now go hop over to the main threads and have some discussion, we can always use new opinions around here :)

@postwoman and @coldsoul welcome to the site. Your English is very good, now go hop over to the main threads and have some discussion, we can always use new opinions around here :)
to tell the truth, it's thanks to Internet technologies. because sometimes and even often yandex translator helps me to translate into English more or less correctly what I want to say. my English is not that good yet.

Back
Top Bottom