For Sale: RARE–45RPM Mispress Ignore,Viva Box,Ripper Promo,Pillow Case,LUDUS + MORE

Ben

Best Friend On Payroll
Hi Everyone,

Here’s the link to the items from my collection that are up for auction this week:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/belillyjr_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

A partial list of the items include:

• Rare 45 RPM Misprinted Ignore Me CD
• Jack The Ripper Promo CD
• Everyday Is Like Sunday Promo CD
• Viva Hate Promo Box Set
• Morrissey Official Rare Pillow Case
• Morrissey fanzine collections (Sing Your Life, A Chance To Shine, The Darkened Underpass)
• Original “Words By Morrissey” + 2 Personal hand written letters from Morrissey’s pen pal Robert to me discussing when he (Robert) discovered his pen pal had become a Pop Star.
• VHS Collection Including Rare Japan Only “Sing Your Life” VHS w/ “Our Frank” video
• Rare Volume 10 CD + Booklet – Early Echobelly, Gene and Pulp
• Flashback Four – 3 Smiths Tracks, Rare Erasure, Sex Pistols and Talking Heads
• Rare 25 year old Vinyl releases and art booklets by Ludus/ Linder (Morrissey’s close friend/photographer and fellow artist) Plus rare Morrissey 1981 write-up on Ludus + more

Re: For Sale: RARE–45RPM Mispress Ignore,Viva Box,Ripper Promo,Pillow Case,LUDUS + MO

Some nice items there, Ben.

Do you combine postage? $13 per item to the UK is a lot...

Dave

Re: For Sale: RARE–45RPM Mispress Ignore,Viva Box,Ripper Promo,Pillow Case,LUDUS + MO

I'd love that Jack the Ripper promo

How is that Dutch TMYIM CD mispressed? All of these come with the 45rpm graphics and as far as I know whas intended that way.

Back
Top Bottom