Dear God, Please Help Me

Dear God, Please Help Me

• Yay

Votes: 54 75.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 18 25.0%

• Total voters
Ha ha ha ha.
Oh, my God. You are an artist and you don't even know it!

hislatestflame said:
Are we voting on whether we want God to help us or not? :p

Thanks for those links; I downloaded some great stuff:D

Ha! I just love the thought of your lad singing the explosive kegs bit to his dad!

Actually it struck me today (whilst handling mens' undies in ASDA, as chance would have it) that the explosive kegs might well be between Moz's legs, but who's to say they're not someone else's? Lumme!

The Cat's Mother said:
Actually it struck me today (whilst handling mens' undies in ASDA, as chance would have it) that the explosive kegs might well be between Moz's legs, but who's to say they're not someone else's? Lumme!

LOL - the explanation of what triggers your thought processes:)

Just listening to it now.. its quite open to interpretation shall I say.. although a lot of the interviews I have read have taken it to mean he is in lurve! Who knows,who cares?! (aside from hoping he is happy) Great song! :)

Hey! This is my first comment on BROADBAND! We just plugged it in!

Send the SHBF round to mine for a week. I'll sort him for you - send him back with a lyrical sewer-brain like my Stiggy's!

I'll roll out the camp-bed again for him, then. As it were.

Well, so far the broadband is less crap than the dial-up - max on our phone line is half-a-giga-wotsit (Stig talked Tiscali down on price over that, lol!) but we haven't worked out how to add additional 'puters yet. But at least the phone line is freed-up and all those loan sharks, double-glazing canvassers and over-educated slave-wagers in Bombay call-centres can drive me mad trying to flog me stuff.

Yes. All pics of hairy Morrissey-parts to be put behind an lj-cut with a warning, please. I'm of a nervous dispostion.

love it, shame he never played it live when i went to see him at ally pally and the palladium.

Back
Top Bottom