Could Marr and Morrissey Meet up in NYC?

Ok, I appreciate someone took time to provide something of a quote. Well i can see people judging that quote. Morrissey being such an anti-meat person i am not too surprised he views eating dogs as grotesque and uncultured. Doesn't offend me but to each there own, not much i have opinion on there.

As for the Spacey/Weinstein refferences well Moz has been in the industry for decades, he knows the way people do things in it. I certainly don't support pedophiles but those woman Weinstein used, they are just as disgusting as him

Your last comment is f***ing disgusting.

Woman using sex to get a career is disgusting just as much as a fat, gross, jewish producer using his position in exchange for it is. Both kinds of people have no morals and are gross parasites . You are being a disservice to actual good woman for trying to excuse these females that take part in this selling oftheir souls

“I think it's absurd, because as far as I understand the situation, he [Spacey] was in a hotel room with a 14-year-old. Well, Kevin Spacey was 26, the boy was 14. You have to wonder where the boy's parents were. You have to assume that the boy had an inkling of what might possibly happen”.

Well don't agree with Moz statement there but i also do get the point he was making which was that there are people who give their children away to be used by these sick people to gain power and acceptance into the Hollywood/Music Industry. Where were the parents? That's a valid question but by no means gives Spacey any excuse. I personally am ok with publ;ic hangings for confirmed child rapists

Woman using sex to get a career is disgusting just as much as a fat, gross, jewish producer using his position in exchange for it is. Both kinds of people have no morals and are gross parasites . You are being a disservice to actual good woman for trying to excuse these females that take part in this selling oftheir souls

Not only is this producer you describe as ‘fat’ and ‘gross’ he’s .. ‘jewish’ also! :fearscream::fearscream::fearscream: :ahhh:!!!

I don’t think there was ever a time in the Smiths where Johnny was repulsed by anything Morrissey said, no matter how inflammatory. He found it mischievous, something to have a giggle at, even if not completely agreeing, he could still see the aim & respect the sentiment. A lots changed since then, and Morrissey has made some abhorrent statements, even by his standards. Statements you can’t begin to defend or see the sense in. There’s a senility in some of Morrissey’s behaviour now that’s distancing even some of his most ardent fans. I can’t see Johnny Marr ever wanting anything to do with him again.

So true and so grim. Some part of me keeps hoping it's not real - he can't really support hateful clowns like For Britain, can he? I tell myself he makes it all up for attention and headlines. I refuse to believe that's what he's become. I wonder if Johnny does the same.

So no actual quotes from Morrissey then? You make nonsense accusations against Moz but cannot provide evidence

Morrissey's outbursts have been reported all over the Press for years and have cost him a sizeable portion of his fanbase. To plead ignorance about his 'statements'...you're either a troll, or a very young/new fan who borrowed his Dad's Smiths albums and hasn't yet seen the car crash the singer's career turned into.

So true and so grim. Some part of me keeps hoping it's not real - he can't really support hateful clowns like For Britain, can he? I tell myself he makes it all up for attention and headlines. I refuse to believe that's what he's become. I wonder if Johnny does .

So he is either a racist or pretends to be a racist for attention?

Neither of these are good.

So true and so grim. Some part of me keeps hoping it's not real - he can't really support hateful clowns like For Britain, can he? I tell myself he makes it all up for attention and headlines. I refuse to believe that's what he's become. I wonder if Johnny does the same.

Morrissey's outbursts have been reported all over the Press for years and have cost him a sizeable portion of his fanbase. To plead ignorance about his 'statements'...you're either a troll, or a very young/new fan who borrowed his Dad's Smiths albums and hasn't yet seen the car crash the singer's career turned into.

The 'For Britain' thing is actually quite easily understood. They are led by a woman (Morrissey's a feminist), she's also homosexual (Morrissey is probably gay and definitely very much into gay culture), and she's made positive noises about animal rights (an obsession of his). You can bet your life he hasn't read their manifesto. Their policies seek to defend the rich (e.g. ban inheritance), are pro militarism and anti-environment - each of these things is completely contrary to his public persona (as expressed in interviews and lyrics).

What about the fans that agree with his statements? And the non-fans? So many people I've spoken to in recent times have said, I used to think Morrissey was a twat, but I love him now. Not so much for his music but his views.

I feel his statements are in line with the rest of his voicings throughout the years - and am sure he would have covered the subject of mass immigration in the 80s if it was an issue then. He simply believes that multiculturalism hasn't and is not working in Britain. It's a self-evident observation and the social and crime problems within certain communities prove this. Most people in the country agree with him. The only unusual factor is that famous people usually swerve such subjects for fear that the press would whip up faux-outrage and end their careers. But Moz is refreshingly honest and I admire his courage to stand alone and speak his mind, knowing full well the loud crucifixion from the liberal-left that always follows.

If there was a referendum tomorrow for no more immigration into Britain the verdict would be a resounding NO MORE - and these votes would be coming from many Asians and blacks also.

Last edited:

Unlike you, i don't hang on every word of a singer. So besides the two quotes that were mentioned before is there any other quotes of Morrissey you find so offensive? I am sure you can't since you don't seem to understand the term racist

The Weinstein thing is simply the age-old 'casting couch' thing where women choose to prostitute themselves to rich, fat powerful film producers for a career. Anyone who believes the rape stories of these women is being intentionally dim.

As for Spacey, he was hitting on an adolescent boy which is a well-known taste among many gay men, but a taboo to admit in these PC times. Many cultured homosexuals of an aesthetic bent put the classic beauty of the young boy's body up there with Venetian art. The only question is why the boy's parents allowed him to stay the night at Spacey's house. In reality of course the teen probably wanted Spacey's advances, but that's only conjecture. Morrissey was right when he said that at fourteen you are aware of these things. I'd say that at that hormonal age you are even more aware of these dangers/first opportunities.

Last edited:
Spacey only did what any gays who like adolescent

The Weinstein thing is simply the age-old 'casting couch' thing where women choose to prostitute themselves to rich, fat powerful film producers for a career. Anyone who believes the rape stories of these women is being intentionally dim.

As for Spacey, he was hitting on an adolescent boy which is a well-known taste among many gay men, but a taboo to admit in these PC times. Many cultured homosexuals of an aesthetic bent put the beauty of the classic young boy's body up there with Venetian art. The only question is why the boy's parents allowed him to stay the night at Spacey's house. In reality of course the teen probably wanted Spacey's advances, but that's only conjecture. Morrissey was right when he said that at fourteen you are aware of these things. I'd say that at that hormonal age you are even more aware of these dangers/first opportunities.

My first boxing coach was a sodomite and tried to feel me up at 13yrs old. It was creepy and i got myself out of that situation. He was also grooming another young lad at the time who i believe was actually abused by him. Sickens me thinking back on it

As for Spacey, he was hitting on an adolescent boy which is a well-known taste among many gay men, but a taboo to admit in these PC times. Many cultured homosexuals of an aesthetic bent put the classic beauty of the young boy's body up there with Venetian art. The only question is why the boy's parents allowed him to stay the night at Spacey's house. In reality of course the teen probably wanted Spacey's advances, but that's only conjecture. Morrissey was right when he said that at fourteen you are aware of these things. I'd say that at that hormonal age you are even more aware of these dangers/first opportunities.

Every word of that made me cringe and feel very uneasy that a seemingly intelligent person such as yourself can hold these views. The fact you got a thumbs up from that rapist sympathiser and general all round lunatic “GodEmperorMorrissey” is a good indicator of how stupid you sound. I don’t give a f*** if some of those women knew full well what they were doing. The ones in question are those that genuinely felt violated & taken advantage of, and held onto a secret for many years out of fear of being disregarded as sour whores, labelled, tagged and shamed. And there’s no way you can swing the Spacey incident, I don’t care if the boy was 14, 15, mentally retarded or mentally mature, the responsibility and blame is on Spacey.

Every word of that made me cringe and feel very uneasy that a seemingly intelligent person such as yourself can hold these views. The fact you got a thumbs up from that rapist sympathiser and general all round lunatic “GodEmperorMorrissey” is a good indicator of how stupid you sound. I don’t give a f*** if some of those women knew full well what they were doing. The ones in question are those that genuinely felt violated & taken advantage of, and held onto a secret for many years out of fear of being disregarded as sour whores, labelled, tagged and shamed. And there’s no way you can swing the Spacey incident, I don’t care if the boy was 14, 15, mentally retarded or mentally mature, the responsibility and blame is on Spacey.

Are you complete retard? I said i would gladly hang child rapists in the streets and went on to share a story of a homo that tried to molest me and succeeded in raping my classmate. You are stupid as a rock and don't even understand the words you type

My first boxing coach was a sodomite and tried to feel me up at 13yrs old. It was creepy and i got myself out of that situation. He was also grooming another young lad at the time who i believe was actually abused by him. Sickens me thinking back on it
It's sick and I'm sorry to hear you had that kind of experience. But yes, it's hardly rare. Back in the 70s in England they used to refer to men who hit on underage teenage boys in parks, arcades etc. as simply 'homosexuals'. Now of course they rightfully demonise them as the 'paedophiles' they are.

I was reading a book recently about a teenage boy who came to London from Ireland and was raped by powerful pimps and then forced into the rent boy scene of 1970s Piccadilly Circus in London where they used to openly hang out. He became a favourite among many MPs, judges and other powerful aristocrats at the time, most of them married. There was a big paedophile ring in Thatcher's cabinet at the time and into the 80s, that included many spies also. He mentions most of these men's names and one of them was Britain's top judge who for years was being noticeably lenient in court with sexual abusers (and actually used his power to drop all charges against the paedo MP Cyril Smith) - Judge Havers's name is rightfully now mud. In fact, it's all part of a scandal that seems to have been quietly 'buried' recently - only three or four years ago it was a big thing in the media. The amount of perverts at the very top of English society in the 70/80s in particular is shocking. Most of these men are now dead, but most of their reputations are rightly soiled.

Just after his book came out a couple of years ago the author's house was raided and his computer taken. He was arrested and had a burglary where they took his safe that contained documents and photos that proves much of what he wrote (MI5 at work). Every word of his book is true and many of the names are widely known to have been in an organisation called PIE (Paedophile Information Exchange) and were using their power and influence to get the age of consent abolished - they actually had a lot of loony left support, including politicians who are still on the scene now (though they recently apologised).

The book is called Playland by Anthony Daly. 'Playland' is the name of an amusement arcade that was near Piccadilly and run by the rich American who now owns SEGA. It was a hotbed of gay mafia-style criminals who had connections to the British government and judiciary and were catering for their underage tastes. I heard there was a 70s TV documentary about the arcade and its rent boys (no big names mentioned) but unsurprisingly it's not available on youtube. As a Londoner I found it fascinating, but of course depressing.

Last edited:
It's sick and I'm sorry to hear you had that kind of experience. But yes, it's hardly rare. Back in the 70s in England they used to refer to men who hit on underage teenage boys in parks, arcades etc. as simply 'homosexuals'. Now of course they rightfully demonise them as the 'paedophiles' they are.

I was reading a book recently about a teenage boy who came to London from Ireland and was raped by powerful pimps and then forced into the rent boy scene of 1970s Piccadilly Circus in London where they used to openly hang out. He became a favourite among many MPs, judges and other powerful aristocrats at the time, most of them married. There was a big paedophile ring in Thatcher's cabinet at the time and into the 80s, that included many spies also. He mentions most of these men's names and one of them is a judge was for years was being very lenient in court with sexual abusers. In fact, it's an ongoing scandal that seems to have been quietly 'buried' recently. The amount of perverts at the very top of English society in the 70/80s is shocking.

Just after his book came out a couple of years ago his house was raided, computers taken, he was arrested and he had a burglary where they took his safe that contained documents and photos that proves much of what he said. Every word of his book is true and many of the names are widely known to have been in an organisation called PIE (Paedophile Information Exchange) which back then were using their power and influence to get the age of consent abolished - and actually had a lot of loony left support, including politicians who are still on the scene now (though they recently apologised).

The book is called Playland by Anthony Daly. 'Playland' is the name of an amusement arcade of the same name that was near Piccadilly and run by the rich American who now owns SEGA. It was a hotbed of gay mafia-style criminality who had connections to the British government and were catering for their underage tastes. As I'm a Londoner I found it a fascinating subject, but of course a depressing story.

I believe it. They let that sick f*** Jimmy Savile get away with that shit for decades. People are in denial of the fact these child abuse rings are run by high powered people

Of course the blame is on Spacey - he was preying on a young boy. What I was referring to was the surprised outrage that a gay man would do this to a boy opting to stay overnight at his house when many gay men would do this if they had the chance. It's not very PC to say this but it's true. Why did his parents allow it? Are they stupid? Even back then, did the PC of modern times warp their judgement, making them not aware of the obvious threat?

With Weinstein I don't know why my comment made you feel uneasy. Have you not heard of the 'casting couch?' It's been going on since the invention of Hollywood and probably before. How Weinstein got burned was most likely by not completing his part of the bargain and only taking the sex but not giving the roles. Sorry if this offends you but it's how the men and women in the sleazy world of Hollywood operate. It's the harsh reality of that world.

Last edited:
Of course the blame is on Spacey - he was preying on a young boy. What I was referring to was the surprised outrage that a gay man would do this to a boy opting to stay overnight at his house when many gay men would do this if they had the chance. It's not very PC to say this but it's true.

With Weinstein I don't know why my comment made you feel uneasy. Have you not heard of the 'casting couch?' It's been going on since the invention of Hollywood and probably before. How WEinstein got burned was probably by not completing his part of the contract and only taking the sex but not giving the roles. Sorry of this offends you but it's how the men and women in the horrible sleazy world of Hollywood operate.

Are you being dim now? Stop talking like you know everything and everyone involved. You have no insider info, yet see fit to label all those women liars. Maybe hedge your bets a bit just incase some of them were telling the truth eh.

Back
Top Bottom