Cheating gets you nowhere

The Youngest

doesn't eat his friends
I see that Morrissey has been included in a few more polls and he has 60%s and 70%'s while all the others have 1% 11%, etc.
I am aware that some people cheat in order to make Morrissey win but I don't think that is fair. It doesn't prove that Morrissey is better than the other artists, it just proves that people who like Morrissey are good at deleting their cookies.
If people vote once I'm sure, because there are so many people on this website, Morrissey would win.
That's why he lost the Living Icon thing aswel.
I urge people not to vote hundreds of times but to vote once and maybe he'll win.
Ramble over :D

Agreed. It's nice a fan can have the moral conscience not to cheat, especially when it means Morrissey might not win. He's always be our icon anyway, regardless of how many polls take place :D . And cheating didn't exactly help anything last time, since multiple votes weren't counted.

Morrissey deserved to win Living Icon, as he does this new poll.
I agree with what your saying to a certain extent tho.

I just get pissed off with all the usual twats winning awards gongs etc.

Pricks like Bono getting recognition.
And Jamie FAT WANKER Oliver.

You know what I mean.

I voted Moz several hundred times in the living icon as I want to see somebody different get recognised.

At least he beat SIR Macca.
f***ing Sir. WTF??????

Morrissey deserved to win Living Icon, as he does this new poll.
I agree with what your saying to a certain extent tho.

I just get pissed off with all the usual twats winning awards gongs etc.

Pricks like Bono getting recognition.
And Jamie FAT WANKER Oliver.

You know what I mean.

I voted Moz several hundred times in the living icon as I want to see somebody different get recognised.

At least he beat SIR Macca.
f***ing Sir. WTF??????

Hehehehe. I was reading these forums for quite a while before I actually joined the board, and you strike me as one of the nicest, funniest people on here :o . Bono and Jami Oliver are pricks for sure... and McCartney? Well, he was a Beatle after all :rolleyes:

Hehehehe. I was reading these forums for quite a while before I actually joined the board, and you strike me as one of the nicest, funniest people on here :o . Bono and Jami Oliver are pricks for sure... and McCartney? Well, he was a Beatle after all :rolleyes:

Awww, thanks Amy.

Wanna run away to the Caribean with me??

:D

I only ever once, unless I go to a mates and vote again. Its pointless voting again and again because your IP still gets picked up by the people who conduct the polls, therefore all those votes are void. As for Sir Macca, I am captivated by The Beatles, pioneers of modern day music, the revitalised a lacklustre industry, they also put Liverpool and England on the map in terms of musical contribution. Whilst McCartney is a great musician and songwriter, it was Lennon who was the brains behind The Beatles. Just like Stephen Street was the brain behind some of Morrissey's solo works. That's not to say Street was the brains of Morrissey's earliest solo efforts, even the most intelligent person needs a helping hand from time to time.

Awww, thanks Amy.

Wanna run away to the Caribean with me??

Mwhaha, indeed :D . You, me.. and 200 Morrissey Cds :p we could annoy the hell out of the inhabitants with our morose jukebox.

Mwhaha, indeed :D . You, me.. and 200 Morrissey Cds :p we could annoy the hell out of the inhabitants with our morose jukebox.

SUPERB!!
Just what I was planning!!!!

Meet me at midnight under the clock at Waterloo station.
I'll be wearing a red Carnation.

Oh, and I'll bring the laptop so we can tell these suckers just what a fab life we are having :p

SUPERB!!
Just what I was planning!!!!

Meet me at midnight under the clock at Waterloo station.
I'll be wearing a red Carnation.

Oh, and I'll bring the laptop so we can tell these suckers just what a fab life we are having :p

eeeeeee that's a long way from Yorkshire :D . Out of interest, where are you from?

and if you ever need self-validation,
meet me in the alley by the railway station
it's all over my face....

eeeeeee that's a long way from Yorkshire :D . Out of interest, where are you from?

and if you ever need self-validation,
meet me in the alley by the railway station
it's all over my face....

Yorkshire :eek:

I'm from sunny Portsmouth!!!

Well it's not very sunny today. It's pissing down :)

Back
Top Bottom