BSG talk

not_me_not_I

Bored, so watching it again.

I am apparently the only one who was disappointed to learn that Ellen was the final cylon. To me she was too minor of a character for it to be exciting, and I just didn't like her in general (too much of a caricature - always drunkenly humping everything that moved).

I'm glad it wasn't Gaius, and I'm glad it wasn't Starbuck (although I would have been happy with a role for her as some sort of supernatural being or cylon creator).
I loved that Galen was one.
And Sharon was always a favourite of mine - I wish they'd gotten back together, but Helo is a pretty cool dude too.
I'm trying to think of who else would have made a good final cylon. Ideas?

Lingering question - WTF was Starbuck in the end? (apart from the harbinger of death and all...)

Number 8 has always been #1 to me :horny:
Grace-Park-s-Save-the-Seal-Ad-battlestar-galactica-8715076-600-849.jpg

I'm watching Hawaii Five-0 just for Grace Park; I hadn't known she was in it. It's watchable.
I'm just finishing up watching the last season of BSG today. What a fantastic show. I hate seeing it end again. I might have to go back to the first season again.
I tried watching Sanctuary on a friend's suggestion; I found it not watchable. Just too cheesy for me.
I like Breaking Bad, Dexter, Psych, Bones, BSG obviously...does anyone have other suggestions?

I'm watching Hawaii Five-0 just for Grace Park; I hadn't known she was in it. It's watchable.
I'm just finishing up watching the last season of BSG today. What a fantastic show. I hate seeing it end again. I might have to go back to the first season again.
I tried watching Sanctuary on a friend's suggestion; I found it not watchable. Just too cheesy for me.
I like Breaking Bad, Dexter, Psych, Bones, BSG obviously...does anyone have other suggestions?

You have excellent taste. :thumb:
If you want more Sci-Fi then I'd say you should check out:
Fringe & SGU :)
also, I think "V" comes back soon :confused:

Tags
nerd alert!
Back
Top Bottom