Breaking news Trump food poisning

A

Anonymous

"According to the White House connected source who spoke directly with Alex Jones, chemical testing confirmed the presence of a molecular byproduct of a potential toxin, although it is important to note that molecular byproducts can come from many different sources and it’s not always possible to determine the molecular structure of the original molecule from which the byproduct was derived.

The President is reportedly fine and did not experience the same symptoms that are reported to have overcome the food tester."

Follow the story here in the Owen Shroyer war room:

https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Alex Jones got the confirmation first from a White House source and just left the show being too upset according to Owen Shroyer to continue the show.

A food tester???
I don't support animal testing, but a human test is even stranger these days.

A food tester???
I don't support animal testing, but a human test is even stranger these days.
Same machine used at airports to test drugs I would assume. They test parts of the food.

This is Urbanus by the way. I better make that clear so you don't confuse me with someone else.

What's it like to study myths and live life as a pathological liar?

"According to the White House connected source who spoke directly with Alex Jones, chemical testing confirmed the presence of a molecular byproduct of a potential toxin, although it is important to note that molecular byproducts can come from many different sources and it’s not always possible to determine the molecular structure of the original molecule from which the byproduct was derived.

The President is reportedly fine and did not experience the same symptoms that are reported to have overcome the food tester."

Alex Jones got the confirmation first from a White House source and just left the show being too upset according to Owen Shroyer to continue the show.

Trump's staff became sick from the food so it sems they have sprayed it over a large part of the facility. Only after staff members were taken ill did they discover it.

Mainstream news refuse to report on it.

I think the info about a food tester is wrong which is the only part that makes me wonder about this story. They later confirmed that his staff had been taken ill just days earlier and that seems to be how they found out.

Never watched a second of it but in Tenerife I bought Pilla a game of thrones toilet bag cause I discovered she had a useless one made up of a net.

_img0061_c8d5534b.jpg

Looks great in dark red.

Back
Top Bottom