Book of Condolence Thread

American actor Stuart Whitman.

index.jpg

RIP Kenny Rogers.
Died aged 81.

Regards,
FWD.

RIP Kenny Rogers!!!

I have never talked about you in my whole entire life, you’re just not someone I would ever normally talk about.

So it was super weird that one time when I was 14 years old, that just as I was saying your name, the person I was with elbowed me and i looked up and there you were, standing right next to me, one inch away from my face, in the middle of the mall, by yourself, and with no one and doing absolutely nothing.

Remember i was like, “OMG I didn’t know you were standing there!! and I definitely wasn’t talking about you!!! And i have definitely 5,000% NEVER talked about you before, in my whole life!!!”

And you just laughed and you were so cute, and so nice, and in a just really cute way to 14year old me a lonnnng time ago, you were just like “i knowww! *shrug*” :)

ISLANDS IN THE STREAM, baby!!!! ❤️ ? ?

Love you always and forever, even just for that song alone.
Love you more on top, then for everything else. Especially for how much you always loved your baby goat

this is my eulogy for you, Kenny Rogers
with love and songs, always

RIP Kenny Rogers!!!

I have never talked about you in my whole entire life, you’re just not someone I would ever normally talk about.

So it was super weird that one time when I was 14 years old, that just as I was saying your name, the person I was with elbowed me and i looked up and there you were, standing right next to me, one inch away from my face, in the middle of the mall, by yourself, and with no one and doing absolutely nothing.

Remember i was like, “OMG I didn’t know you were standing there!! and I definitely wasn’t talking about you!!! And i have definitely 5,000% NEVER talked about you before, in my whole life!!!”

And you just laughed and you were so cute, and so nice, and in a just really cute way to 14year old me a lonnnng time ago, you were just like “i knowww! *shrug*” :)

ISLANDS IN THE STREAM, baby!!!! ❤ ? ?

Love you always and forever, even just for that song alone.
Love you more on top, then for everything else. Especially for how much you always loved your baby goat

this is my eulogy for you, Kenny Rogers
with love and songs, always

What a great remembrance of him. I was always a fan of his music. He had so many great songs that were not the overplayed hits you always hear of his like The Gambler.

You are right about Islands in the Stream. I would place this in my top ten list of favorite songs. There is something about Dolly Parton that brings a smile to my face every time I see her. So very authentic, bright, and a great business woman. All qualities I admire in a person. And it is nice to read that Kenny was a good human being as well. RIP.

Odd that you devote so much time to this website then, isn't it? Idc that you dc. You're a psychopath, a sex pest and emotionally crippled waste of space who nobody can stand to be around. It would be better for everyone who knows you if you were six feet underground. You just use this site now to post your masturbatory fantasies and pretend you're a sex worker because it gives you your orgasmic kicks. You're f***ed up, moreso than Robby ever was. On some level you're aware of this and you're unravelling at a rapid pace. At least you creep publicly so you've given yourself no hiding place. Your existence is worthless; a rat scurrying through the sewers wouldn't bat an eye if I was shot in front of it and you're on the same level. It would be a mistake to regard you as someone who's capable of experiencing the full range of human emotions, ratboy. Aaron the mongoloid might think you're a master manipulator but Lindsey figured out in the end that you're just an inadequate and emotionally stunted little man. It took her long enough to figure it out but she had to be f***ing stupid to stick with you for as long as she did, and you relied on and preyed on that stupidity in order to keep her around. Now you're facing into a long middle age on your own, for reasons entirely of your own creation, and I hope it's truly unbearable for you. Suffer well Richard, you insufferable c*** :thumb:.
hahahahahahaha oh man this is gold

Back
Top Bottom