Billie Whitelaw, Smiths cover star on "William..." has died at age 82

Re: Billie Whitelaw, Smiths cover star on "William..." has died

sorry to hear it

And of course she also appeared in the 'Everyday Is Like Sunday' video.

Actress Billie Whitelaw dies aged 82 - BBC News
Acclaimed actress Billie Whitelaw, famous for her roles on stage and screen, has died at the age of 82.

Also:
Billie Whitelaw dies aged 82 - The Guardian
Actress Billie Whitelaw dies, aged 82 - The Telegraph

billie_whitelaw_william.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
T'would expect a TTY statement imminently. I see on the BBC, it is said that 'Hot Fuzz' was her last film.
What a dreadful way for her film career to have finished.

Haven't seen all of her work, but her role as the Kray twins' mum was outstanding.

Looking forward to seeing Tom Hardy play both twins in Legend, but it seems Violet Kray (played by Tara Fitzgerald) isn't a central figure in the film.

Her best work was of course her part in The Krays.

T'would expect a TTY statement imminently. I see on the BBC, it is said that 'Hot Fuzz' was her last film.
What a dreadful way for her film career to have finished.

Orson Welles's last role was Unicron in Transformers: The Movie.

Oh Billie ! Why ?
Why did you have to leave us this way ? Please say happy Christmas to Ronnie and Reg and Lou and Bob and all the others in the death club statements.
I'm going to announce another tour in my attempt to die on stage with the lap dancer so I'll see you all soon.
Woe is me

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Oh Billie ! Why ?
Why did you have to leave us this way ? Please say happy Christmas to Ronnie and Reg and Lou and Bob and all the others in the death club statements.
I'm going to announce another tour in my attempt to die on stage with the lap dancer so I'll see you all soon.
Woe is me

ha ha hu ha hu ha ..oh man! i m still laughing ..please , more ..!
oh man...so funny!

She always scared the shi* out of me after seeing her as the nasty nanny in The Omen (the original of course).

Any chance Bummie, Benny or Barleycunt could employ some of their characteristically twisted logic to hold Morrissey responsible for her death? Failing that, what about Joe Cocker's death? Could that be attributed to Morrissey perhaps...?

Any chance Bummie, Benny or Barleycunt could employ some of their characteristically twisted logic to hold Morrissey responsible for her death? Failing that, what about Joe Cocker's death? Could that be attributed to Morrissey perhaps...?

And a merry Cambridgeshire Xmas to you too! Party time!

P.

My God you really are a stupid 4Q-wit waste of spunk aren't you ? How many times do I have to tell you ? All these scenarios you keep coming up with are nothing to do with the three wise men you mention do you understand that ? How many times do I have to tell you that it's all Kate Middleton's fault.
Please don't post today's tragic accident in the same style I won't respond and you'll end up looking a right stupid door-mat.

About as much chance as you signing in. ;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom